New Zealand Tours: The Magnificent North Island 8 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 13 Feb-23 May 21.
Accommodation: 7 nights hotel accommodation.
Trip Leader: Tour director & Local Guides.
Meals: 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 2 dinners.
Included Activities & Attractions: excursion to Waiheke Island with wine tasting, brewery visit and lunch at Stoneyridge Winery, Coromandel - Driving Creek Railway and visit the pottery studio of artist, Barry Brickell; visit Hot Water Beach and craft beer tasting at Hot Water Brewing Co; Enjoy a walk at the Karangahake Gorge; Rotorua - visit Te Puia to see bubbling mud pools, soaring geysers, and Maori craftwork; visit Huka Falls; in Napier, join a Local Guide for a tour of the city's famous art deco sites; sample local specialties at Hawkes Bay Brewing Co and Mission Estate Winery; enjoy dramatic coastal views at Cape Kidnappers home to the largest and most accessible mainland gannet colony in the world; orientation tour of Wellington, celebratory progressive farewell dinner.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Price includes discount of $201*pp, Offer ends 31 Jan 21 Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your The Magnificent North Island tour with Cosmos departs from Auckland.
From the iconic city sights of Auckland and Wellington, to the gastronomical delights of Waiheke Island and the Hawkes Bay, discover the best of New Zealand North Island on this 8-day Cosmos getaway. Nature-lovers will find plenty to get excited about on this tour; experience the unique thermal mineral pools at Hot Water Beach on the Coromandel Peninsula; visit the mighty Huka Falls with its turbulent turquoise-hued rapids; and be sure to have your camera at the ready for the dramatic coastal views of Cape Kidnappers, home to the world's largest mainland gannet colony. Savour some of New Zealand's finest food and world-class wines on this escorted tour. Enjoy a lunch overlooking stunning ocean views at Stonyridge Winery on Waiheke Island; enjoy a craft beer tasting at the Coromandel's Hot Water Brewery; sample local specialities at Hawkes Bay Brewing Co and Mission Estate Winery; and, delight in the nation's well-cultured capital, with a celebratory progressive farewell dinner showcasing Wellington's vibrant food scene.
Highlights: Auckland (2 nights), Waiheke Island, Hot Water Beach, Coromandel (1 night), Rotorua, Huka Falls, Taupo (1 night), Napier (2 nights), Cape Kidnappers, Wellington (1 night)
Book your Cosmos tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 31 January 2021, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- 5% promotion and Free SafetyNet Protection applies to new bookings made and deposited by 31/01/21.
- FREE Safetynet Travel Protection - change your booking 24 hours prior to departure or cancel your booking 30 days from departure, no questions asked! A non-refundable deposit of $250 per person per tour is required within 7 days or by 31/01/21 (whichever comes first) to secure reservation and offers.
- All discounts based on land-only portion of core tour on twin share price, not including extra night accommodations, taxes/ fees, tips and, supplements/reductions.
- 5% promotion is not combinable with any other offer except Second Tour discount (multiple tours must be booked at the same time for travel within the same calendar year), Free SafetyNet Protection, Peace of Mind Travel Plan and/or Welcome Back Credit.
- SafetyNet Protection applies to the tour, associated pre/post accommodation and transfers booked directly with the Globus family of brands.
- Offer reliant on space availability and applies to new 2021 bookings only.
- Full cancellation penalties will apply.
- Offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time..