New Zealand Tours: New Zealand Adventure 14 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 22 Feb, 08 Mar 21.
Accommodation: 13 nights hotel accommodation.
Trip Leader: Tour director & Local Guides.
Transport: Motorcoach, ferry Wellington to Picton.
Meals: 13 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 2 dinners.
Included Activities & Attractions: Auckland - All Blacks Experience; in Rotorua visit Whakarewarewa Living Maori village; in Nelson - orientation tour and a cider and wine tasting at McCashins Brewery; in Greymouth - private jade carving demonstration; Westcoast Treetops Walk, Glacier Valley walk- Franz Josef; journey through Haast Pass, Stop in the resort town of Wanaka; visit the Cardrona Distillery; Doubtful Sound - Join a cruise along the fiords and marvel at the waterfalls; Dunedin - city sightseeing tour followed by a tasting at the famous Speights Brewery; Dunedin - wildlife cruise along the rugged coastline; stop in Oamaru with free time to explore the Victorian heritage; enjoy a guided tour with tasting at Whitestone Cheese, specialising in handcrafted artisan cheeses; Lake Tekapo- Church of the Good Shepherd.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Price includes discount of $339*pp, Offer ends 31 Jan 21 Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your New Zealand Adventure tour with Cosmos departs from Auckland.
From Auckland to Christchurch and everywhere in between - there's so much waiting to be seen on this 14-day tour. Throughout your cross-country adventure, you'll encounter some of the best natural scenery that New Zealand has to offer. Discover the tranquil beauty of Lake Taupo on a kayaking tour through its hidden bays; get up close to native rainforest on the West Coast Treetops Walk; soak up the silence of Doubtful Sound as you cruise across its unspoiled waters; and take in the sweeping Southern night sky during a farewell dinner in Tekapo. For an authentic insight into the Māori culture, take a tour of Rotorua's Whakarewarewa Living Māori Village and watch a traditional “Kapa Haka” performance; enjoy a wild herb cooking demonstration with a local Māori chef; and, in Greymouth, watch a Māori master craftsman carve traditional jade (Pounamu). Designed to give the perfect mix of active adventure and free time, this Cosmos tour is the best way to experience the many highlights of New Zealand.
Highlights: Auckland (1 night), Rotorua (2 nights), Taupo , Wellington(1 night), Nelson (2 nights), Greymouth (1 night), Franz Josef (1 night), Wanaka, Queenstown (2 nights), Doubtful Sound, Te Anau (1 night), Gore, Dunedin (1 night), Lake Tekapo (1 night), Christchurch
Book your Cosmos tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 31 January 2021, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- 5% promotion and Free SafetyNet Protection applies to new bookings made and deposited by 31/01/21.
- FREE Safetynet Travel Protection - change your booking 24 hours prior to departure or cancel your booking 30 days from departure, no questions asked! A non-refundable deposit of $250 per person per tour is required within 7 days or by 31/01/21 (whichever comes first) to secure reservation and offers.
- All discounts based on land-only portion of core tour on twin share price, not including extra night accommodations, taxes/ fees, tips and, supplements/reductions.
- 5% promotion is not combinable with any other offer except Second Tour discount (multiple tours must be booked at the same time for travel within the same calendar year), Free SafetyNet Protection, Peace of Mind Travel Plan and/or Welcome Back Credit.
- SafetyNet Protection applies to the tour, associated pre/post accommodation and transfers booked directly with the Globus family of brands.
- Offer reliant on space availability and applies to new 2021 bookings only.
- Full cancellation penalties will apply.
- Offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time..