Thai Island Hopper East(Twin Share Room,Start Koh Samui, End Koh Samui)
From 09/04/2022 to 07/02/2023
Beautiful bungalows, a jungle resort and 5 nights in hotels are the name of the game.
We like to keep it intrepid, but there's no compromise on comfort.
Re-fuel with a hearty breakfast included every day, plus a few delicious dinners.
We'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the East.
We'll get 10 of your meals, you get the rest.
Taste it all - spicy street eats, the freshest fruit and delicious gourmet dining.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Koh Samui If anything gets a pack of travellers feeling hyped it's the prospect of 9-days exploring the fabled Thai islands. If you can drag yourselves away from the luxe hotel we've all checked-in to, our first night in Koh Samui as a squad will see us taking in the buzzy nightlife of Chaweng Beach.
Day 2 - Koh Samui Two days in Samui means plenty of time to get a taste of the place - and we don't just say that figuratively. Mangosteen & rambutan fresh off the tree, coconut & lime Panang curries & mango sticky rice are just some of the flavours on offer to pleasure your palate, in amongst ocean swims and island explorations of course.
Day 3 - Koh Samui Really, can snorkelling, swimming, soaking up the rays and sipping on fresh coconuts ever get boring? Hmm...no. But if you've got a taste for adventure, this glorious island offers plenty to keep hungry explorers enthralled. Visit the mighty Wat Phra Yai temple with its 15-metre golden Buddha statue, see the notorious mummified monk at Wat Khunaram, or marvel at the natural beauty of the Grandmother & Grandfather rocks on our highlights of Samui island trip.
Day 4 - Koh Samui to Koh Tao Today we swap one ocean paradise for another, departing Koh Samui and cruising the Gulf of Thailand to Koh Tao.Ah, life on the Kohs - that's Thai for islands, if you hadn't already noticed. Today we have an orientation walk and an all included beach-side dinner to settle us into the vibes of Tao, starting life on this island right.
Day 5 - Koh Tao Getting under water should be high priority today. Abounding in coral beauty and (wait for it) sea turtles, Koh Tao's diving reputation is well documented. Grab a snorkel and ask your Trip Manager for the islands hidden spots - you may even be lucky enough to spot a majestic whaleshark. Above land, the islands hilly landscapes offer many pretty hiking trails and bubbling waterfalls, depending on the season. Above or below water level, the island is yours & will fill you with happy feels.
Day 6 - Koh Tao to Koh Pha Ngan Will we be sad to leave Koh Tao today? Maybe slightly. But with another swaying palm trees destination calling our names, we're hardly sobbing into our backpacks. This afternoon we make our way to Koh Pha Ngan.Koh Pha Ngan is fringed by flawless beaches that offer endless days of island enjoyment. Grab a snorkel and hit the seas for an island adventure, or head to Haad Yao, one of our absolute favourites, for some sea and sun.
Day 7 - Koh Pha Ngan It's the second last day of our island adventure and 'mai pen rai - don't worry, be happy' is now the group mentality. Enjoy a lazy breakfast and dose up on Vitamin D whilst the day may bring. It's our last full one together, so make it count.
Day 8 - Koh Pha Ngan Enjoying a traditional Thai massage whilst listening to the sound of the waves, the sea breeze tickling your body - now that should be up there as a top 10 life goal. Once ticked, more Koh Pha Ngan beach hangs and some time exploring the island, fresh coconut in hand, can complete your day. *Happy sigh*
Day 9 - Koh Pha Ngan to Koh Samui Breathe in those last waves of Koh Pha Ngan air before we hit the seas for our ferry ride back to where it all began, Koh Samui.We'll arrive back in Samui armed with a totally zen outlook and a backpack full of incredible new memories. Say your teary goodbyes to your new wolf-pack, making plans for a reunion tour to ease the pain - not forgetting there are another collection of Thai islands just waiting to be explored. Koh Samui Spend time on the third largest island in Thailand Koh Tao Enjoy a tranquil beachside dinner on the island of Koh Tao Koh Pha Ngan Island Buffet Dinner
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 June 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans