Europe: France, Netherlands & Norway from London
Day 1 - London (Southampton), England Protected from the frequent storms of the English Channel by the Isle of Wight, Southampton has survived a turbulent history to serve as a principal port of the United Kingdom today. Pay homage to one of the most famous ships to sail these shores at the Mayflower Memorial. Visit the stoic walls of Bargate and the Tudor House Museum.
Day 2 - Paris (Le Havre) Hop on a tour bus to the City of Light to experience the magic of Paris. Stroll down the Champs-Elysées as you nibble on a croissant. Take photos of beautiful Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower. Notre-Dame, the Louvre, Montmartre and all the other iconic places of Paris lie 120 miles up the Seine from the port of Le Havre. Or explore the charms of Le Havre, spend the day at Monet's Giverny or explore Rouen's Old Market Place, where Joan of Arc was burned in 1431.
Day 3 - Brussels / Brugge (Zeebrugge) The ultimate European city, Brussels has tons of museums, fountains, gardens and great shopping. Stroll the Old Town area to see St. Hubert Arcades and its shops, as well as Butchers' Street with its plethora of restaurants and cafes and the Grand Place with its Baroque guild houses.
Day 4 - Rotterdam Admire the bold modern architecture intermixed with classic 18th and 19th century buildings. Rotterdam is the second largest city in the Netherlands and it was completely rebuilt after WWII. As the largest port in the world, this city will draw you in with inspiring sights.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Oslo Imagine sailing on the incredible Viking long ships in the Viking Ship Museum. Picture perfect, the oldest Scandinavian city sits at the head of a 60-mile fjord framed by lakes, woods, moors. Views forever, visit the cliff-dwelling Akershus Castle, originally built in 1300.
Day 7 - Copenhagen The capital of Denmark, Copenhagen, is filled with canals, cobbled squares and copper spires. But don't let the historic appearance fool you. This is also Scandinavia's most cosmopolitan city. Certainly you can relive medieval times in The Latin Quarter, but you can also enjoy some of Europe's finest shopping, museums, cafes and nightlife prior to your cruise around the Baltics. Explore more of Copenhagen on a European cruise!
Day 8 - Copenhagen The capital of Denmark, Copenhagen, is filled with canals, cobbled squares and copper spires. But don't let the historic appearance fool you. This is also Scandinavia's most cosmopolitan city. Certainly you can relive medieval times in The Latin Quarter, but you can also enjoy some of Europe's finest shopping, museums, cafes and nightlife prior to your cruise around the Baltics. Explore more of Copenhagen on a European cruise!
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..