Transatlantic: France & Spain
Day 1 - New York Everyone loves New York and there are a million reasons why. Here are but a few: the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, the Ellis Island National Monument, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Guggenheim Museum, Times Square, Broadway, Greenwich Village, 5th Avenue and Central Park.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda Located at the tip of Bermuda's West End, Royal Naval Dockyard is home to exceptional shopping and pristine beaches. The beautifully restored Royal Navy Dockyards provide quaint boutique, a crafts market and fascinating maritime museum. Don't miss the chance to try out one of the many water sports offered in and around this gorgeous harbour.
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Ponta Delgada As the heart of tourism of the Azores, Ponta Delgada offers much to see and do along with a mild climate and lush vegetation. Impressive churches and majestic white houses stand as a constant reminder of the city's illustrious past. Explore more of Ponta Delgada on a European cruise!
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - Funchal The mountainous isle of Madeira has been a popular European destination for years. The idyllic island is perfect for exploring with its beautiful beaches, stunning lava formed landscapes and lush, green forests. But sampling the famed Madeira wines is also an absolute must. Explore more of Maderia on a European cruise!
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - Cadiz (Seville) Indulge in the culture of Andalusia's capital of Seville and visit its stunning Cathedral, one of the largest in the world. Stop and taste the tapas and smell the orange blossoms during a stroll down the winding Medieval lanes. But be sure you leave time to visit the breathtaking Plaza de Espana.
Day 13 - Granada (Malaga) The strategic position to the Mediterranean Sea has always made Malaga an attractive zone for foreign invasions. From Malaga, a trip to Granada showcases an intriguing blend of Arab and European cultures. Be sure to visit The Alhambra, one of the finest examples of Moorish art in Spain.
Day 14 - Palma Think of Majorca and the chances are sunshine holidays come to mind, so if it’s beachside relaxation you want, just take your pick. But there are other sides to this beautiful island, from the elegant capital, Palma, with its medieval cathedral, shops and tapas bars to the valleys, vineyards and pretty little villages of the interior.
Day 15 - Provence (Marseille), France
Day 16 - Barcelona The capital of Catalonia, and one of its provinces, Barcelona, is a place of palpable history, where you can lose yourself strolling down the medieval streets of the Barri Gotic. It's a city designed to delight the senses: visit other-worldly Modernista churches like Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia, or treat yourself at a street side cafe to Patatas Bravas or a Passion Fruit Mojito. Explore more of Barcelona on a European cruise!
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 April 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..