Atlantic Canada(Twin Room,Start Halifax, End Halifax)
From 25/09/2021 to 30/09/2021
City tour of HalifaxHarbour tour with dinnerSee Peggy's Cove and LighthouseOrientation tour of Moncton.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Welcome to Halifax, the photogenic seaside city with it's heritage buildings and epic boardwalk. Our trip begins with a city tour as we walk along the windswept harbour. Then we'll bond over a group meal this evening - anyone for lobster? After, why not venture out to one of the ever popular pubs to sample the local ales - the Scots were famous for the brewing expertise and this IS Nova Scotia after all.
Day 2 - A leisurely start to the day with breakfast and some time to wander Halifax before it's time to make for Moncton. You'll have a day and half to discover New Brunswick in all its glory. Nordic spas, iconic brew pubs, adventure activities and the jaw dropping tides of the Bay of Fundy. Don't forget to try the lobster!
Day 3 - Welcome to Moncton, where Nordic spas meet iconic pubs and abundant adventure activities await. You could get out on the glistening waters and kayak on the Bay of Fundy, get up on high for some ziplining adventures, or, if you're in a more zen mood, head for one of the aforementioned Nordic spas. As dinner time draws in, don't forget to try the lobster...
Day 4 - We'll miss you, Moncton, but today we're headed to Charlottetown...Charlottetown is your quintessential small town and exudes PEI (Prince Edward Island) charm. We'll take a stroll along the streets and see where the Canadian Constitution was signed. Then it's time to hit the road again...on 2 wheels. We'll hop on our bikes and ride the Confederation Trail...not all of it of course...that's 449 km stretching the entire Province!
Day 5 - Today we return to Halifax for one final night into glorious Nova Scotia. Opt in for an afternoon on the water spotting some of the 12 migrating whale species or learn the secrets behind the Alexander Keith's brewery success. This ruggedly beautiful place has stolen our hearts away.
Day 6 - Say farewell to your new Contiki family as your trip ends on check out. Swap deets and start planning your next adventure on the road...
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 July 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 25 July 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans