From 08/05/2021 to 06/11/2021
Perth City TourKings Park & Botanical GardensBoddington Gold Mine Tour – Australia Largest producerWave RockExclusive farm tour at Wave RockKalgoorlie Super Pit – Viewing platformLucky BayBluff Knoll lookout at Stirling RangesValley of the Giants Tree Top WalkCape Leeuwin and Cape Leeuwin LighthouseMargaret River Winery for lunch and tastingsMargaret River Chocolate FactoryBusselton JettyFremantle MarketsAboriginal Cultural Experience at Yanchep National ParkVisit The PinnaclesHMAS Sydney Memorial – GeraldtonShell BeachMonkey Mia Dolphin experienceHamlin PoolMurchison River Gorge - Kalbarri National Park.
Quality accommodationTravel by luxury coachExperienced Travel Director and Driver GuideAirport transfers (see flight information below).
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Set off on a tour of the friendly Western Australian capital with your Travel Director. Visit Kings Park and explore its delightful Botanic Gardens on the broad expanse of the Swan River. This evening, enjoy the company of your travel companions at a Welcome Reception and dinner.
Day 2 - Journey through the Golden Outback to Boddington, the site of Australia's largest gold mine. Continue to Wave Rock, a magnificent rock formation formed over three million years ago.
Day 3 - This morning, take an exclusive farm tour to learn about station life in the outback. Pass through the former gold boomtown of Coolgardie and continue to Kalgoorlie for spectacular views over the famous Super Pit open-cut gold mine, and an orientation tour of this historic town.
Day 4 - Today, visit Cape Le Grand National Park and discover wild coastal scenery, rugged granite peaks, sweeping heathlands and white sand beaches. At stunning Lucky Bay, you may see some of the local kangaroos that like to laze on the pristine beach.
Day 5 - Travel on through Ravensthorpe and the unique Fitzgerald Biosphere. Later, at Bluff Knoll Lookout, you'll witness the rugged beauty of the Stirling Ranges National Park. Continue to Albany, a town imbued with Anzac history, and settle in to your hotel for the night.
Day 6 - Today is yours to explore seaside Albany. You may consider a visit to the acclaimed National ANZAC Centre overlooking the harbour, from which over 41,000 men and woman departed Australia for the Great War.
Day 7 - Explore the canopy of the majestic Tingle forest on the Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk. Then travel on to Cape Leeuwin, where the Indian and Great Southern Oceans meet, before leaving for Margaret River, one of Australia's premier wine-growing regions. Beaches and surf breaks line the nearby coast, whose waters host migratory whales between June and November.
Day 8 - Margaret River is known not only for its fabulous wine but also for its fresh produce and boutique producers. Vasse Virgin is where you'll have the chance to learn about all things olive oil, taste the gourmet produce, and sample their range of beauty products made from olive oil. Continue to our hand-picked local winery for wine tastings and lunch prepared using fresh local produce.
Day 9 - You may like to take a stroll along the 2-kilometre jetty in Busselton, a popular holiday town on the shores of Geographe Bay. On arrival in Fremantle, the afternoon is yours to explore this wonderful city. You could visit the colourful Fremantle Markets to purchase local arts and crafts and taste local produce. We recommend taking a wander along the Fremantle foreshore to observe the impressive fishing fleet. Enjoy dinner this evening at your hotel.
Day 10 - Today is yours to do as you choose. You might like to take an optional experience boat trip to Rottnest Island, a gazetted A-class nature reserve, or closer to home, discover Fremantle on walking tour with a local guide.
Day 11 - Travel north along the coast, stopping in Yanchep National Park for an Aboriginal Cultural Experience with Derek Nannup a member of the local Nyoongar community. Continue along the coast past the seaside hamlet of Lancelin pausing to see the marvellous Pinnacles, a series of intriguing limestone formations. Explore the seaside township of Geraldton and visit the evocative HMAS Sydney Memorial.
Day 12 - Travel through Denham and World Heritage Shark Bay before reaching Monkey Mia. On your afternoon at leisure perhaps take an optional experience scenic flight or a wildlife cruise. Later, watch a glorious sunset over the Indian Ocean.
Day 13 - Watch the famous Monkey Mia dolphins swim into shore to be fed. Later, visit Shell Beach, formed by billions of cockle shells up to ten metres deep. Continue to Hamelin Pool to discover a unique colony of Stromatolites. In Kalbarri National Park witness the spectacular scenery of the Murchison River Gorge. During wildflower season the National Park flourishes with blooms.
Day 14 - Return to Perth, where you'll join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Farewell Dinner.
Day 15 - Say farewell to your new-found friends when your holiday comes to an end this morning after breakfast.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 26 February 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans