From 20/03/2021 to 27/03/2021
Cape Brett “Hole in the Rock”Day in the Bay of IslandsExplore Auckland CityWaitomo Glow Worm CavesMaori hangi and Concert with the Tamaki Family MaraeDiscover Maori Arts & CraftsHuka Falls & Lake TaupoExplore New Zealand’s capital WellingtonVisit Te Papa, the museum of New ZealandExperienced Travel Director and Driver Guide.
Comfortable accommodationTravel by luxury coachExperienced Travel Director and Driver GuideAirport transfers (see flight information below).
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - The afternoon is at leisure for you to explore before meeting your Travel Director for a Welcome Reception.
Day 2 - Depart Auckland for Paihia in the Bay of Islands and experience spectacular scenery as you cruise towards Cape Brett and through the 'Hole in the Rock'.
Day 3 - Explore the Bay of Islands at your own pace.
Day 4 - Enjoy a leisurely morning before your return to Auckland. Your journey takes you to Whangarei, the northern-most city in New Zealand, where you can wander around the art galleries and through the marina in the Town Basin. Later, enjoy a stop at Parry Kauri Park and take a walk among New Zealand's native forest giants, the Kauri trees, before arriving into Auckland.
Day 5 - After a tour of Auckland's city sights this morning, journey south through the fertile Waikato agricultural district. Explore the amazing Waitomo Caves, and tour the famous Glowworm Grotto by boat. From here your journey continues to Rotorua. A very entertaining cultural experience awaits you at the Tamaki M?ori Village. Experience a powerful Haka challenge, witness a concert showcasing traditional M?ori culture, and dine at a traditional M?ori Hangi feast Highlight Dinner.
Day 6 - Relax or explore Rotorua at your own pace.
Day 7 - Journey through tall pine forests and verdant farmland today to spectacular Huka Falls and serene Lake Taupo. Continue through the rich farming lands of the Manawatu to Wellington, the nation's capital.
Day 8 - Your special packed lunch today won't only be wholesome, it will also feed a Kiwi child who may otherwise go without, through the charity 'Eat My Lunch'. This morning enjoy a city tour of Wellington, taking in panoramic views from the summit of Mt. Victoria. There'll be time to explore the Parliament buildings and the 'Beehive', home to New Zealand's politicians, as well as the many fascinating exhibits at Te Papa Museum of New Zealand. Your holiday ends in the early afternoon.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 09 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans