Day 1 - Southampton Discover Southampton’s maritime history at the SeaCity Museum or see impressive works in the city’s art gallery. Jane Austen used to walk Southampton’s city walls and you can too, stopping at the Tudor House Museum along the way. Go all nostalgic over vintage cars at the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu or see King Arthur’s fabled Round Table at nearby Winchester, the ancient capital of England.
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3 - Stavanger Perched on Norway's dramatic western coast, Stavenger is a city full of historic architecture, quaint cafes and ocean views. Check out Gamle Stavanger, the picturesque old town, where you'll find well-preserved wooden buildings dating back to the 18th century painted in unique pastel hues. Cruise to Stavanger to learn more about the Vikings at the Museum of Archaeology, or visit 12th-century Stavanger Cathedral – thanks to a series of rebuilding efforts over the years, it features architectural elements from Romanesque to ornate Baroque. Then, take the short trip to Prekestol, the 'Preacher's Pulpit', a rocky natural viewing point overlooking Lyse Fjord.
Day 4 - Geiranger Welcome to the Jewel in the Crown of Norway's fjords. Geiranger Fjord was made a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2005, but the area has been luring tourists since the turn of the 19th century. Take the Waterfall Walk to the heart of the cascades. Climb the Skywalk for Europe's highest fjord view with Norway cruises. Explore Geiranger by bike or on foot, or hop in a raft or kayak for a view from the water. Once you've taken in your fill of mountain air, stroll the quaint village center. Indulge your sweet tooth at the local artisan chocolate shop, or sit back at a cafe with a coffee and a krumkake — a rolled cake with whipped cream in the center — and enjoy the view.
Day 5 - Alesund Alesund is a small but lively city with a unique, modern feel. A rebuilding effort following a major fire in 1904 gave the city its distinctive Art Nouveau – or 'Jugendstil' – architectural style, defined its ornate details, asymmetrical facades and curving forms meant to resemble plants, animals and flowers. From the city park, walk up the 418 steps to the city's peak, Aksla – you'll be rewarded with a gorgeous panoramic view on the city, the islands and the rugged Sunnmorsalpane mountain range. Alesund is the home base for Norway's largest cod fishing fleet, so you won't have to go far to try some of the delicious and fresh seafood dishes during your Norway cruise.
Day 6 - Kristiansand Kristiansand, named after its founding king, is the lively capital of Southern Norway. Stroll through the old town of Posebyen, known for its neat grid design with wooden white and pastel-colored houses. Explore the area around the quayside and fish market, and relax in an outdoor cafe. In summer, the Bystranda Beach is filled with cheerful Norwegians catching a spot of sunshine. Take a boat trip to visit the quaint fishing villages nearby. Cruise to Kristiansand and bring your little ones to the large Dyrepark, which includes a zoo, a fantasy village, and a water park.
Day 7 - Cruising
Day 8 - Southampton Discover Southampton’s maritime history at the SeaCity Museum or see impressive works in the city’s art gallery. Jane Austen used to walk Southampton’s city walls and you can too, stopping at the Tudor House Museum along the way. Go all nostalgic over vintage cars at the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu or see King Arthur’s fabled Round Table at nearby Winchester, the ancient capital of England.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 July 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..