Day 1 - Southampton Discover Southampton’s maritime history at the SeaCity Museum or see impressive works in the city’s art gallery. Jane Austen used to walk Southampton’s city walls and you can too, stopping at the Tudor House Museum along the way. Go all nostalgic over vintage cars at the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu or see King Arthur’s fabled Round Table at nearby Winchester, the ancient capital of England.
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3 - Stavanger Perched on Norway's dramatic western coast, Stavenger is a city full of historic architecture, quaint cafes and ocean views. Check out Gamle Stavanger, the picturesque old town, where you'll find well-preserved wooden buildings dating back to the 18th century painted in unique pastel hues. Cruise to Stavanger to learn more about the Vikings at the Museum of Archaeology, or visit 12th-century Stavanger Cathedral – thanks to a series of rebuilding efforts over the years, it features architectural elements from Romanesque to ornate Baroque. Then, take the short trip to Prekestol, the 'Preacher's Pulpit', a rocky natural viewing point overlooking Lyse Fjord.
Day 4 - Flam Arriving in Flam feels like stepping into a fairy tale. Home to only 350 inhabitants, the village is situated at the inner end of the Aurlandsfjorden, the world's deepest fjord reaching a staggering 1,308 metres. From the harbour, take a brief stroll to the Flam Railway and take the 20-kilometre ride through the Myrdal Mountains and along the fjord. Cruise to Norway and head to Otternes Farm Village, made up of 27 different buildings that date back to the 17th century. Then, let the waterfall at Stalheimsfossen take your breath away, or drive to Stegastein viewpoint to take in the beauty of the fjord.
Day 5 - Olden Fresh air and icy beauty are the hallmarks of Olden, known as the Gateway to the Glaciers. Come here to explore the Jostedal Glacier – not only can you take in views of this natural wonder, you can also head to Jostedalsbreen National Park and hike the blue ice yourself. Thanks to Olden's location at the northern end of Oldedalen Valley, you'll find an unexpectedly dramatic landscape dotted with valleys, waterfalls and mountains. Explore the town by foot, boat or bike, and head into a gallery to discover why Olden is an emerging centre for contemporary design. Cruise to Norway to check out the Old Olden Church for a unique look into local religious traditions.
Day 6 - Bergen Set against the backdrop of seven mountains, Bergen's natural beauty and historical charm will stop you in your tracks. Stroll through the Bryggen neighbourhood, with its medieval cobblestone alleyways and red, yellow and white painted houses. Take the cable car or a one-hour hike to the top of Mt Floyen, and soak in dramatic views of the city and the surrounding fjords with Norway cruises. Encounter trolls – don't worry, they're only statues – in the Troll Forest. Later, learn why Bergen is a UNESCO City of Gastronomy with a meal at one of the city's forward-thinking restaurants, where chefs prepare cold-water seafood and local produce with modernist techniques.
Day 7 - Cruising
Day 8 - Southampton Discover Southampton’s maritime history at the SeaCity Museum or see impressive works in the city’s art gallery. Jane Austen used to walk Southampton’s city walls and you can too, stopping at the Tudor House Museum along the way. Go all nostalgic over vintage cars at the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu or see King Arthur’s fabled Round Table at nearby Winchester, the ancient capital of England.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 August 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..