Day 1 - Amsterdam Amsterdam delivers a sensory overload – from its welcoming gezellig Dutch spirit to the clinking of bicycle chains and tulips of every colour. This is where 17th-century Golden Age estates meet gritty Red Light District alleys, all woven together by an elaborate system of canals. Stand amidst the bustle of Dam Square and pick fresh blooms at Bloemenmarkt. See where celebrated painter Rembrandt once worked and admire his masterpieces at Rijksmuseum. Nibble on Gouda amid the greenery of Vondelpark – or relax in one of the city’s quirky coffee shops. Here it’s easy to let go and give in to romantic adventures.
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3 - Olden Fresh air and icy beauty are the hallmarks of Olden, known as the Gateway to the Glaciers. Come here to explore the Jostedal Glacier – not only can you take in views of this natural wonder, you can also head to Jostedalsbreen National Park and hike the blue ice yourself. Thanks to Olden's location at the northern end of Oldedalen Valley, you'll find an unexpectedly dramatic landscape dotted with valleys, waterfalls and mountains. Explore the town by foot, boat or bike, and head into a gallery to discover why Olden is an emerging centre for contemporary design. Cruise to Norway to check out the Old Olden Church for a unique look into local religious traditions.
Day 4 - Flam Arriving in Flam feels like stepping into a fairy tale. Home to only 350 inhabitants, the village is situated at the inner end of the Aurlandsfjorden, the world's deepest fjord reaching a staggering 1,308 metres. From the harbour, take a brief stroll to the Flam Railway and take the 20-kilometre ride through the Myrdal Mountains and along the fjord. Cruise to Norway and head to Otternes Farm Village, made up of 27 different buildings that date back to the 17th century. Then, let the waterfall at Stalheimsfossen take your breath away, or drive to Stegastein viewpoint to take in the beauty of the fjord.
Day 5 - Geiranger Welcome to the Jewel in the Crown of Norway's fjords. Geiranger Fjord was made a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2005, but the area has been luring tourists since the turn of the 19th century. Take the Waterfall Walk to the heart of the cascades. Climb the Skywalk for Europe's highest fjord view with Norway cruises. Explore Geiranger by bike or on foot, or hop in a raft or kayak for a view from the water. Once you've taken in your fill of mountain air, stroll the quaint village center. Indulge your sweet tooth at the local artisan chocolate shop, or sit back at a cafe with a coffee and a krumkake — a rolled cake with whipped cream in the center — and enjoy the view.
Day 6 - Alesund Alesund is a small but lively city with a unique, modern feel. A rebuilding effort following a major fire in 1904 gave the city its distinctive Art Nouveau – or 'Jugendstil' – architectural style, defined its ornate details, asymmetrical facades and curving forms meant to resemble plants, animals and flowers. From the city park, walk up the 418 steps to the city's peak, Aksla – you'll be rewarded with a gorgeous panoramic view on the city, the islands and the rugged Sunnmorsalpane mountain range. Alesund is the home base for Norway's largest cod fishing fleet, so you won't have to go far to try some of the delicious and fresh seafood dishes during your Norway cruise.
Day 7 - Cruising
Day 8 - Kristiansand Kristiansand, named after its founding king, is the lively capital of Southern Norway. Stroll through the old town of Posebyen, known for its neat grid design with wooden white and pastel-colored houses. Explore the area around the quayside and fish market, and relax in an outdoor cafe. In summer, the Bystranda Beach is filled with cheerful Norwegians catching a spot of sunshine. Take a boat trip to visit the quaint fishing villages nearby. Cruise to Kristiansand and bring your little ones to the large Dyrepark, which includes a zoo, a fantasy village, and a water park.
Day 9 - Cruising
Day 10 - Amsterdam Amsterdam delivers a sensory overload – from its welcoming gezellig Dutch spirit to the clinking of bicycle chains and tulips of every colour. This is where 17th-century Golden Age estates meet gritty Red Light District alleys, all woven together by an elaborate system of canals. Stand amidst the bustle of Dam Square and pick fresh blooms at Bloemenmarkt. See where celebrated painter Rembrandt once worked and admire his masterpieces at Rijksmuseum. Nibble on Gouda amid the greenery of Vondelpark – or relax in one of the city’s quirky coffee shops. Here it’s easy to let go and give in to romantic adventures.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 August 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..