New Zealand Tours: America's Cup & Auckland Tour 5 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 09-13 Mar 21.
Accommodation: 4 nights hotel (Hotel Grand Chancellor).
Trip Leader: Local leader.
Transport: Maxi Yacht, modern air-conditioned vehicle.
Meals: 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 3 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Spectator experience on board Lion New Zealand Whitbread Maxi Yacht, Entrance fee to NZ Maritime Museum & Sky Tower, Afternoon tour with brewery visit & winery with tastings, guided All Blacks Experience, Harbour cruise from Riverhead to Auckland City.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional. Flights are not included.
Your America's Cup & Auckland Tour tour with Inspired NZ Tours departs from Auckland.
A once in a lifetime opportunity to view this highly prestigious event. This tour includes a day of sailing - aboard the Lion New Zealand Whitbread mai yacht - to watch races 5 & 6 of the America's Cup, experience the excitement and speed of the 75-foot foiling monohulls on the water. The day will include lunch, snacks, and drinks to aid you in cheering on the teams from your floating vantage point. All this plus 3 days of sightseeing around Auckland.
Highlights: Auckland (4 nights)
Book your Inspired NZ Tours tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 31 December 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twinshare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Flights are not included.
- Airfares are additional.
- A non-refundable deposit of $250 per person is required at the time of booking.
- The balance of the tour price is required 45 days prior to your travel date.
- If you book inside 45 days , full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- If you cancel between 21 and 45 days prior to your travel date 30% of your tour cost will be charged.
- If you cancel between 8 and 20 days prior to your tour departure you will be charged 50% of your tour cost.
- Cancellations within 7 days of departures will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Inspired New Zealand Tours recommends purchasing travel insurance, even when travelling within New Zealand..
Tell us about your travel plans