Spain & Portugal
Day 1 - Southampton Southampton is a bustling port city bursting with history as well as shopping opportunities, great restaurants and superb pubs. Nearby you'll find the quaint town of Windsor, where you can visit the many boutiques of High Street or enjoy a tour of historic Windsor Castle.
Day 2 - At sea
Day 3 - Vigo El Sireno, a gilded sculpture depicting a figure that is half man, half sea creature, towers over the city's lovely gardens and well-preserved historical buildings. The legendary black salts offshore on the Islas Cies are said to bring good health. Catholic pilgrims flock to the nearby sacred cathedral of Santiago de Compostela, built over the burial spot of St. James.
Day 4 - Lisbon See why this city stands out above all others as you stroll along elaborate mosaic sidewalks and pass by the Monument to the Discoveries. A quick trolley ride transports you to the cobblestone district of Baixa. Or be lured away and pampered in the resort cities of Cascais and Estoril.
Day 5 - Porto Porto hasn’t caught the attention of global travelers quite like the country’s capital—yet. One of Europe’s oldest cities, Porto is dotted with UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and its maze of Gothic architecture and historic wonders are sure to captivate any traveler. Rolling hillsides yield to terracotta rooftops, while the Douro River winds around the city, ushering in a light, coastal breeze. Nicknamed the “Granite City,” granite buildings dating back to the town’s Medieval period catch the afternoon light, plus its six bridges each offer up stunning views of the city from their vantage points. During your Porto cruise, you’ll discover the stories and significance of the city’s top attractions as you tour Ribeira Square and Porto Cathedral. Explore Porto’s eclectic culinary scene, which fuses traditional Portuguese dishes with modern twists. Share tapas, try fresh-caught seafood from the harbor, and sample unique regional eats like meaty Francesinha sandwiches or tripas a moda do porto, a stew with origin stories in the 14th century. Sip and savor sweet port wine named for the region as you hop between wineries, or venture beyond the city to stroll the sands and splash in the Atlantic Ocean.
Day 6 - La Coruna If there ever was a seafaring city, La Coruña is it. It's been a port and gateway to world travelers for over 2,000 years. And from almost any spot, you can witness spectacular panoramic views of the ocean.
Day 7 - At sea
Day 8 - Southampton Southampton is a bustling port city bursting with history as well as shopping opportunities, great restaurants and superb pubs. Nearby you'll find the quaint town of Windsor, where you can visit the many boutiques of High Street or enjoy a tour of historic Windsor Castle.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 July 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..