Day 1 - Amsterdam Amsterdam is an eclectic mix of old and new, historical charm and cosmopolitan flair. It's a blend of cultures, but still quintessentially Dutch. The people-watching is rewarding, and the quest for rich history is even more so. Take a boat tour along the canals to enjoy the distinct and beautiful personalities of the many bridges you'll see.
Day 2 - At sea
Day 3 - Molde Acknowledged as one of Norway's major rose-growing centers, it's no surprise that Molde is often referred to as the "city of roses." Warmed by the Gulf Stream and protected by its surrounding hills, Molde is the beneficiary of a moderate climate, which contributes to its lush vegetation. This charming city is also home to the Ramsdal Museum, featuring one of Norway's most impressive collections of folk art.
Day 4 - Alesund Ålesund’s architecture is known far and wide. Turrets, spires, and other whimsical art nouveau architectural touches give the town its distinctive, fairy-tale-like character. Scenic Geiranger Fjord, one of Norway’s best-known attractions, is just a stone’s throw from this quaint little town.
Day 5 - Haugesund, Norway Haugesund is a municipality on the North Sea in Rogaland county, Norway. While the population is greater in the neighboring Karmøy municipality, the main commercial and economic centre of the Haugaland region in northern Rogaland and southern Vestland is in Haugesund.
Day 6 - Stavanger Whether you prefer outdoor adventure or ancient history, Stavanger offers a wide array of treasures. An easy day hike takes you to Lysefjord, one of the world's most beautiful overlooks, while Stavanger domkirke is the country's oldest cathedral, having been built between 1100 and 1125.
Day 7 - At sea
Day 8 - Amsterdam Amsterdam is an eclectic mix of old and new, historical charm and cosmopolitan flair. It's a blend of cultures, but still quintessentially Dutch. The people-watching is rewarding, and the quest for rich history is even more so. Take a boat tour along the canals to enjoy the distinct and beautiful personalities of the many bridges you'll see.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 08 August 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..