The Bahamas from Jacksonville, FL
Day 1 - Jacksonville, FL Cruises from Jacksonville offer the perfect blend of beachfront and urban exploration. Get the best of a laid-back beach town and a buzzing city when you book a Carnival cruise from the beautiful port of Jacksonville, Florida. The Sunshine State’s largest city has a redeveloped and revitalized downtown, full of upbeat shopping and lively restaurants, bisected by the scenic St. Johns River and its Southbank Riverwalk. Jacksonville is a gateway to the islands of the Bahamas but you’ll also have 20 miles of sandy beach life and endless acres of wildlife parks to enjoy before you board your Carnival cruise from Jacksonville.
Day 2 - Freeport Cruise to Freeport, Bahamas for the ultimate white-sand beach, crystalline-water daydream come to life. The action is sizzling in Freeport, the resort center of Grand Bahama Island. You’ll find plenty of razzle-dazzle entertainment, from a casino to music clubs to barefoot beach bars. If that’s the Bahamas you’ve come for, great! But if you’re looking for the Bahamas with the seductive, palm-fringed beaches, gentle turquoise seas, and nature at its most vivid… Freeport has that, too. On a Carnival cruise to Freeport, you can enjoy a sun-baked day of your own kind of fun. Cruise to Freeport, Bahamas, and make your island getaway fantasies come true.
Day 3 - Nassau Sightseeing, swimming and soaking up the island flavor — it's all yours for the taking on a Carnival cruise to Nassau, Bahamas. Boasting balmy breezes and jumping to a bouncy calypso beat, Nassau promises sizzling fun in the sun. The historic and cultural heart of The Bahamas is one of the world’s most popular cruise destinations — one million travelers board cruises to Nassau every year. Carnival guests come for fine beaches, shopping, water sports, and fun-filled attractions at the Atlantis Resort, connected to Nassau by a bridge to Paradise Island. Throw in a chance to swim with dolphins, or do a little slipping and sliding at a water park, and it's clear what makes Nassau a top spot for cruisers of all ages.
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Jacksonville, FL Cruises from Jacksonville offer the perfect blend of beachfront and urban exploration. Get the best of a laid-back beach town and a buzzing city when you book a Carnival cruise from the beautiful port of Jacksonville, Florida. The Sunshine State’s largest city has a redeveloped and revitalized downtown, full of upbeat shopping and lively restaurants, bisected by the scenic St. Johns River and its Southbank Riverwalk. Jacksonville is a gateway to the islands of the Bahamas but you’ll also have 20 miles of sandy beach life and endless acres of wildlife parks to enjoy before you board your Carnival cruise from Jacksonville.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 January 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..