Transatlantic from Tampa, FL
Day 1 - Tampa, FL Set sail from Florida’s Gulf Coast and you’ll discover just how convenient — and action-packed — cruises out of Tampa can be. Welcome to one of Florida’s busiest ports — where the historically Cuban district of Ybor City, the aquarium, city shopping and local art museums are all in easy reach. Wide beaches and urban adventures are also at your fingertips when you book a Carnival cruise from Tampa. And come nightfall, 7th Avenue in Ybor City heats up, Latin-style.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Bermuda Kick back amidst the sun-kissed pleasures of a pink-sand paradise on Carnival cruises to King’s Wharf. This British overseas territory of Bermuda has a rich naval heritage… plus powdery beaches fringed in coconut palms. Located at the very tip of Bermuda’s glittering archipelago of over 100 islets and cays, King’s Wharf was made for lounging in the Gulf Stream’s balmy subtropical clime, which meanders between Bermuda and mainland North America.
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - Ponta Delgada The Azores are breathtaking, and Ponta Delgada is the capital of breathtaking. These are facts. Experience the natural wonders of a remote Atlantic Ocean outpost on a Carnival cruise to Azores. São Miguel Island is your port for Azores cruises, where you can walk the rim of an extinct volcano crater, dine on cuisine cooked in volcanic water, and marvel at buildings decked in volcanic rock. The natural spectacle continues in the waters surrounding Azores, Portugal, home to breaching whales, jumping dolphins, swimming sea turtles.
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - At Sea
Day 13 - Malaga Cruise to Málaga and enjoy one of Spain’s oldest cities. First founded by the Phoenicians, the city of Málaga had hosted a number of civilizations over its 3,000 years. The end result is a city that’s a cornucopia of Roman and Moorish influences, among others. Travel to Málaga and enjoy the city’s many museums, especially Museo Picasso Málaga… after all, this is the city where the artist himself was born. Take a side-trip to nearby Granada, where visitors can explore the Alhambra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that’s at once an imposing fortress, impressive palace and a small town.
Day 14 - Valencia When you think of big-deal destinations in Spain, you’ll find Valencia up at the top with Madrid and Barcelona. And for lovers of paella and horchata (orxata locally), the ‘third city’ might just be your #1. The same city that invented these delicacies can be found simply living life as if it were art, a city where Old World charm brushes up against gleaming futuristic buildings that seem to come from a future that hasn’t arrived just yet. Look back to the past for an example of Valencian ingenuity: a midcentury diverted river has given way to over five miles of green “sunken” park space.
Day 15 - Barcelona, Spain Cruises from Barcelona make for some of the most unforgettable vacations you can imagine. Barcelona looks like a city that should be known for its architecture… and, naturally, it is. From monuments in Romanesque and Renaissance styles to Gothic spires and contemporary curves, there’s little surprise Barcelona was the creative playground of acclaimed architect Antoni Gaudí. But that’s just one reason why cruises out of Barcelona are so seductive. Barcelona’s a feast for the eyes and the palate, alike, and be sure not to miss the chance to try tapas as and visit spots like the La Rambla, Port Vell and especially Gaudí’s Sagrada Familia Cathedral. Fun beach bars overlooking the Mediterranean, sleek Spanish designer stores, and Gaudí’s surreal buildings make Barcelona, Spain a whimsical and unique place to visit. For a Mediterranean cruise, Spain is a great place to start — sample the good stuff on one of Carnival’s cruises from Barcelona.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 April 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..