Europe From London (Dover), England
Day 1 - London (Dover) Be captivated by cliff-top walks and 2,000 years of history on cruises from Dover, England. Set against the backdrop of the White Cliffs and peering across to France on the other side of the English Channel, Dover’s setting is a sight to behold. This bustling English port is steeped in history and coastal beauty. Explore the secret tunnels beneath medieval Dover Castle and easily make your way to iconic London landmarks like Buckingham Palace and the House of Parliament.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Edinburgh, Leith Get ready for a thrilling adventure when you take a Carnival cruise to the high-spirited Scottish capital of Edinburgh. Home to award-winning restaurants, well-known festivals, stunning castles, dormant volcanoes and scenic beauty, Edinburgh’s list of reasons to visit goes on and on. You can wander the cobbled alleyways, sip on the local whiskey drink known as “dram” in a local tavern, or uncover my deep-rooted history in medieval Old Town. Do as the locals do!
Day 4 - Kirkwall A thousand years or so ago, Vikings ruled the Orkney Islands, and remnants of this period can be seen in spots you can visit today, such as Kirkwall’s St. Magnus Cathedral. But here’s the thing: The Vikings were kind of late to the game! The Orkney Islands have points of interest stretching way back into prehistory, such as the village of Skara Brae, dating back 5,000 years, and the Ring of Brodgar, which can claim almost as many. But who’s counting? Practically everywhere you look in the Orkney Islands you’ll find glimpses into how folks of the past lived, such as the (comparatively) new WWII-era Italian Chapel and the Victorian-age Balfour Castle. But you should know that there’s more than just history here: The islands’ natural side is packed with wonders such as the Scapa Flow natural harbor, 1,000-foot cliffs, and amazing birdwatching opportunities.
Day 5 - Stornoway, Scotland, UK
Day 6 - Belfast Discover Northern Ireland’s rejuvenated capital on your European cruise to Belfast. A beacon of triumph and resilience, Belfast is a thriving city where Victorian splendor mixes with 21st century museums, revitalized docklands, and a buzzing dining scene. The birthplace of the RMS Titanic, Belfast is home to one of the world’s largest exhibits on the subject, which is currently housed on the site of the shipyard where the famed vessel was actually built. Make time to explore the countryside on your Belfast cruise and experience the extraordinary landscape unique to Northern Ireland.
Day 7 - Holyhead Holyhead is a town in Wales and a major Irish Sea port serving Ireland. It is also a community and the largest town in the Isle of Anglesey county, with a population of 13,659 at the 2011 census.
Day 8 - Dublin, Dun Laoghaire The coastal suburb of Dún Laoghaire is popular for strolls on the East Pier, and locally caught fish and chips. The National Maritime Museum of Ireland has nautical art and artefacts inside a 19th-century sailors’ church, while the harbour is a busy hub for fishing, water sports and cruises. Nearby Sandycove is home to the James Joyce Tower and Museum, as well as the sheltered beach and bathing spot at Forty Foot
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - London (Dover) Be captivated by cliff-top walks and 2,000 years of history on cruises from Dover, England. Set against the backdrop of the White Cliffs and peering across to France on the other side of the English Channel, Dover’s setting is a sight to behold. This bustling English port is steeped in history and coastal beauty. Explore the secret tunnels beneath medieval Dover Castle and easily make your way to iconic London landmarks like Buckingham Palace and the House of Parliament.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 July 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..