Transatlantic From Lisbon, Portugal
Day 1 - Lisbon Discover Portugal’s bright, fun-loving capital city on your cruise to Lisbon. Straddling seven hills, hugging the banks of the River Tagus — and crowned by the storybook castle of São Jorge — Lisbon, Portugal is a visually stunning place to visit, and arriving by sea is doing it right! The nation’s hundreds of years of nautical heritage is concentrated in Lisbon, and the riverside Belém district is where Portuguese navigators like Magellan and Vasco da Gama would begin their journeys. Today, cruise ship passengers make landfall not far from that spot. By the way, the city has modern claims to fame, too! With its rumbling yellow trams and stately plazas, irresistible patisseries and bluesy fado music, expect exotic sights and sounds — and more — on your cruise to Lisbon.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Ponta Delgada The Azores are breathtaking, and Ponta Delgada is the capital of breathtaking. These are facts. Experience the natural wonders of a remote Atlantic Ocean outpost on a Carnival cruise to Azores. São Miguel Island is your port for Azores cruises, where you can walk the rim of an extinct volcano crater, dine on cuisine cooked in volcanic water, and marvel at buildings decked in volcanic rock. The natural spectacle continues in the waters surrounding Azores, Portugal, home to breaching whales, jumping dolphins, swimming sea turtles.
Day 4 - Praia da Vitória Sitting atop the island of Terceira, Praia da Vitória dates back to the original settling of the island, one of two founding ports. While it’s not the 1400s anymore, the city’s historic core still sports cobblestone streets lined with churches and unique local shrines called “imperiós.” Elsewhere on the island is Angra do Heroísmo — that’s Terceira’s other founding port — which was briefly the capital of Portugal and today is an area you should explore! Angra do Heroísmo is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and its cityscape of clay-tiled-roof atop 16th-century buildings gives it a familiar Mediterranean charm. Outside of the constructed world, check out Algar do Carvão, both a cave and an underground lake formed by a volcanic lava tube.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - Bermuda Kick back amidst the sun-kissed pleasures of a pink-sand paradise on Carnival cruises to King’s Wharf. This British overseas territory of Bermuda has a rich naval heritage… plus powdery beaches fringed in coconut palms. Located at the very tip of Bermuda’s glittering archipelago of over 100 islets and cays, King’s Wharf was made for lounging in the Gulf Stream’s balmy subtropical clime, which meanders between Bermuda and mainland North America.
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - Grand Turk Let the name fool you — Grand Turk, of the Turks & Caicos islands, may be small but it’s packed with scenic punch and historic charm. Carnival cruises to Grand Turk deliver you to this enchanted island outpost dotted with old windmills, grassy trails and picture-perfect beaches. Discover an oasis of green set in aquamarine seas, ringed by a pristine coral reef and the steep wall of the continental shelf.
Day 12 - At Sea
Day 13 - At Sea
Day 14 - Tampa, FL Set sail from Florida’s Gulf Coast and you’ll discover just how convenient — and action-packed — cruises out of Tampa can be. Welcome to one of Florida’s busiest ports — where the historically Cuban district of Ybor City, the aquarium, city shopping and local art museums are all in easy reach. Wide beaches and urban adventures are also at your fingertips when you book a Carnival cruise from Tampa. And come nightfall, 7th Avenue in Ybor City heats up, Latin-style.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 October 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..