Western Caribbean From Miami
Day 1 - Miami, FL Dreaming of an island vacation? Make your dreams a reality with one of Carnival’s year-round cruises from Miami. Because it’s so close to the Caribbean and The Bahamas, Miami is known as the cruise capital of the world. But it’s more than just convenient — rev up for your cruise from Miami with the city’s nonstop action, from party-ready South Beach to the Mediterranean style of Coral Gables, plus spicy Little Havana, which hums to an island beat. Once you’ve experienced all the South Florida architectural beauty, energetic street life and sun-kissed beaches, you may want to extend your stay in the Magic City after your cruise returns.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Mahogany Bay Cruise to Mahogany Bay and you’ll feel like you won the island lottery. With silky-sand beaches and diamond-clear seas, the island of Roatan is one of the Caribbean’s hidden gems. And there’s no better way to experience this natural paradise than on a cruise to Honduras. The largest of Honduras’s Bay Islands is a real beauty, built on a backbone of volcanic rock and ringed by the world’s second largest coral reef. Carnival cruises to Roatan promise superb diving and fishing, plus totally swoon-worthy beaches. The lush landscape of the wildlife reserves and pristine marine parkland of Roatan awaits you on your cruise to Mahogany Bay in Honduras.
Day 4 - Belize There are plenty of reasons why a cruise to Belize should top your travel bucket list. A tropical paradise that promises adventure, both onshore and off? You better Belize it! Crystalline rivers flow through impressive lowland jungles, home to wildlife of various stripes. (And various spots.) Silky-sand beaches, waving palms and colorful coral gardens are just part of Belize’s natural wonders. And they’re all yours to explore when you take a cruise to Belize, where surprises await around every corner, including underwater. Whether mountain biking through a lush rainforest or snorkeling with the marine life, you’ll experience things you can only imagine… that is, if you haven’t tried a Belize vacation yet.
Day 5 - Cozumel Cozumel is proof that Mexico can do ‘island flavor’ with the best of the Caribbean. It may not be the biggest island in the sea, but Cozumel offers a huge variety of things to do, see, taste and explore. This island just happens to be perched atop a coral reef, which promises hours of snorkeling or scuba diving fun. Cruises to Cozumel dock at the island’s heart — just minutes from San Miguel’s seafront shops and the white sand beach at Chankanaab National Park. Drift among star corals and sea fans on a Cozumel diving excursion or simply kick back on the beach beneath your own palm palapa as the turquoise waves roll in. With non-stop zip line action, ancient discoveries at the nearby Mayan ruins, or time spent with your toes in the sand, a cruise to Cozumel may just top your best vacations list… before you even get home.
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - Miami, FL Dreaming of an island vacation? Make your dreams a reality with one of Carnival’s year-round cruises from Miami. Because it’s so close to the Caribbean and The Bahamas, Miami is known as the cruise capital of the world. But it’s more than just convenient — rev up for your cruise from Miami with the city’s nonstop action, from party-ready South Beach to the Mediterranean style of Coral Gables, plus spicy Little Havana, which hums to an island beat. Once you’ve experienced all the South Florida architectural beauty, energetic street life and sun-kissed beaches, you may want to extend your stay in the Magic City after your cruise returns.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 November 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..