Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral, FL
Day 1 - Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL Buckle up for big adventure on the Space Coast when you book a Carnival cruise from Port Canaveral, Florida. Fun in the sun is a mission easily accomplished in Port Canaveral: before or after your cruise, take time to blast off from the Kennedy Space Center, hug the turns in a stock car at the world famous speedway, and zoom through the screaming roller coasters of Orlando's theme parks. In addition to all these man-made thrills, cruises from Port Canaveral depart from a coastline of sugary sand beaches and protected islands for native wildlife.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Mahogany Bay Cruise to Mahogany Bay and you’ll feel like you won the island lottery. With silky-sand beaches and diamond-clear seas, the island of Roatan is one of the Caribbean’s hidden gems. And there’s no better way to experience this natural paradise than on a cruise to Honduras. The largest of Honduras’s Bay Islands is a real beauty, built on a backbone of volcanic rock and ringed by the world’s second largest coral reef. Carnival cruises to Roatan promise superb diving and fishing, plus totally swoon-worthy beaches. The lush landscape of the wildlife reserves and pristine marine parkland of Roatan awaits you on your cruise to Mahogany Bay in Honduras.
Day 5 - Costa Maya Cruise to Costa Maya for an irresistible blend of serene beaches, action-packed activities and the best flavors south of the border. Mexico’s vivid Caribbean coast will appear just beyond the dock when your Carnival cruise visits Costa Maya. Silver dolphins, bright yellow angelfish, turquoise waves, ivory sand — these are just some selections from Costa Maya’s palette that you can expect to see on your Carnival Costa Maya adventure. Inland from the port are more brilliant hues, from the otherworldly shades of blue at the Lake of Seven Colors to the white stone pyramids of the ancient Maya. This bounty of beauty is yours to explore when you cruise to Costa Maya.
Day 6 - Cozumel Cozumel is proof that Mexico can do ‘island flavor’ with the best of the Caribbean. It may not be the biggest island in the sea, but Cozumel offers a huge variety of things to do, see, taste and explore. This island just happens to be perched atop a coral reef, which promises hours of snorkeling or scuba diving fun. Cruises to Cozumel dock at the island’s heart — just minutes from San Miguel’s seafront shops and the white sand beach at Chankanaab National Park. Drift among star corals and sea fans on a Cozumel diving excursion or simply kick back on the beach beneath your own palm palapa as the turquoise waves roll in. With non-stop zip line action, ancient discoveries at the nearby Mayan ruins, or time spent with your toes in the sand, a cruise to Cozumel may just top your best vacations list… before you even get home.
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL Buckle up for big adventure on the Space Coast when you book a Carnival cruise from Port Canaveral, Florida. Fun in the sun is a mission easily accomplished in Port Canaveral: before or after your cruise, take time to blast off from the Kennedy Space Center, hug the turns in a stock car at the world famous speedway, and zoom through the screaming roller coasters of Orlando's theme parks. In addition to all these man-made thrills, cruises from Port Canaveral depart from a coastline of sugary sand beaches and protected islands for native wildlife.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 December 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..