Western Caribbean From Miami,FL
Day 1 - Miami, FL Dreaming of an island vacation? Make your dreams a reality with one of Carnival’s year-round cruises from Miami. Because it’s so close to the Caribbean and The Bahamas, Miami is known as the cruise capital of the world. But it’s more than just convenient — rev up for your cruise from Miami with the city’s nonstop action, from party-ready South Beach to the Mediterranean style of Coral Gables, plus spicy Little Havana, which hums to an island beat. Once you’ve experienced all the South Florida architectural beauty, energetic street life and sun-kissed beaches, you may want to extend your stay in the Magic City after your cruise returns.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Ocho Rios When it comes to dream vacations, an Ocho Rios cruise has to be near the top of the list. Nestled in an emerald Jamaican landscape, Ocho Rios is this island nation’s prime cruise destination. Your cruise to Ocho Rios docks near some of the Caribbean’s most fabled resorts and the cascading waterfalls of Dunn’s River. Enjoy the best of Jamaica on your Carnival cruise to Ocho Rios, whether you’re riding through lush sugarcane fields or touring the waterfront home where a legendary English novelist penned his early secret agent thrillers. From the reggae rhythm to the action-packed activities at Dunn’s River Falls, an Ocho Rios, Jamaica, cruise has all the elements of a blockbuster film — one where you’re the star. Start planning your Caribbean cruise with a call at Ocho Rios today and get ready for your close-up.
Day 4 - Grand Cayman Cruise to Grand Cayman, go barefoot in the sand and be oh-so- elegant... all in one day. Enjoy laid-back British civility in a sun-splashed Caribbean tropical locale on your Carnival Grand Cayman cruise. Don’t let the island’s scrubland terrain fool you — a spectacular marine paradise lies just offshore, where a living undersea wall tapers off dramatically into the ocean depths. Cruises to Grand Cayman bring you directly to the best scuba diving and snorkeling in the kaleidoscopic Cayman Islands. When you get up close and personal with the resident stingrays and turtles, you’ll soon learn why beach-goers and nature lovers rank cruises to the Grand Cayman as some of the best in the Caribbean.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Miami, FL Dreaming of an island vacation? Make your dreams a reality with one of Carnival’s year-round cruises from Miami. Because it’s so close to the Caribbean and The Bahamas, Miami is known as the cruise capital of the world. But it’s more than just convenient — rev up for your cruise from Miami with the city’s nonstop action, from party-ready South Beach to the Mediterranean style of Coral Gables, plus spicy Little Havana, which hums to an island beat. Once you’ve experienced all the South Florida architectural beauty, energetic street life and sun-kissed beaches, you may want to extend your stay in the Magic City after your cruise returns.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 October 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..