Southern Caribbean Adventure
Day 1 - Bridgetown, Barbados You’ll find that Bridgetown strikes a fine mix of island warmth and English heritage. Stately colonial buildings intermingle with colourful wooden homes, open-air markets and catch-of-the-day cafés. Outside of the bustle of 'Town', as the locals call it, Barbados is a new kind of paradise in every direction. Cruise to Barbados and head towards the shore for pink-and-white-sand beaches that stretch on endlessly and crystal-clear turquoise waters. Or stick to the centre of the island: you’ll find rolling hills and valleys, sugarcane fields and historic plantations. You can even travel underground to discover limestone caves with their own waterfalls.
Day 2 - St Georges, Grenada A beautiful horseshoe-shaped harbour welcomes you to the fragrant ‘Isle of Spice’. Tour nutmeg plantations, sample some of the wonderfully diverse (and seasoned) cuisine, or simply laze the day away on the soothing white sands of Grand Anse Beach.
Day 3 - Kralendijk, Bonaire It’s always sunny in Bonaire, where the days last nearly twelve hours and the adventure never ends. The countless coral reefs surrounding its shores are home to more than 400 species of marine life, earning it the nickname 'Diver’s Paradise'. But for some of the best snorkelling, head to the islet of Klein Bonaire. Or hop on a glass-bottomed gondola for prime undersea view – no swimming required. Cruise to Bonaire and do some onshore exploring at Washington Slagbaii National Park, which covers a fifth of the island. With its dramatic desert landscape, mangrove lagoons, famous pink flamingos and unrivalled diving spots, Bonaire offers endless outdoor adventures – along with a healthy dose of colonial charm.
Day 4 - Willemstad, Curacao Curaçao is a treasure trove of cultural attractions, rich history and natural scenery – from desert landscapes and rugged cliffs to 38 spectacular, and mostly secluded, beaches. Sint Anna Bay separates the two sides of the capital of Willemstad. Punda, the original settlement, is a tidy grid filled with shops and unique markets, restaurants and open-air cafes. Not to mention the famous tropicalised Dutch architecture in vibrant hues. Otrobanda (literally, 'the other side') is a maze of narrow streets and even narrower alleyways. And at only 40 miles long, a wide variety of island adventures are within easy reach during your Curaçao cruise.
Day 5 - Oranjestad, Aruba Welcome to Aruba – or as the locals say, Bon bini. Here Dutch traditions mix with island charm. The capital and port town of Oranjestad, is best known for its colourful Dutch Colonial ‘gingerbread’ houses painted in bright Caribbean hues. While Aruba is only 20 miles from tip to tip, it is packed with incredible contrasts. Cruise to Aruba and go from relaxing in a tropical paradise to trekking rugged desert in no time. The southern coast is one giant photo op – a bustling port town surrounded by powdery white beaches and crystal-clear aquamarine waters. To the north, waves crash onto a rocky coast, scattered with cliffs, cacti and divi-divi trees. Best of all, you don’t have to choose which spots to hit – just which to hit first.
Day 6 - Cruising
Day 7 - Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago Port of Spain, on Trinidad’s northwest coast, is the capital city of Trinidad and Tobago. It’s known for its huge Carnival, with calypso and Caribbean soca music.
Day 8 - Bridgetown, Barbados You’ll find that Bridgetown strikes a fine mix of island warmth and English heritage. Stately colonial buildings intermingle with colourful wooden homes, open-air markets and catch-of-the-day cafés. Outside of the bustle of 'Town', as the locals call it, Barbados is a new kind of paradise in every direction. Cruise to Barbados and head towards the shore for pink-and-white-sand beaches that stretch on endlessly and crystal-clear turquoise waters. Or stick to the centre of the island: you’ll find rolling hills and valleys, sugarcane fields and historic plantations. You can even travel underground to discover limestone caves with their own waterfalls.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 December 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..