Scandinavia & Russia
Day 1 - Amsterdam Amsterdam is an eclectic mix of old and new, historical charm and cosmopolitan flair. It's a blend of cultures, but still quintessentially Dutch. The people-watching is rewarding, and the quest for rich history is even more so. Take a boat tour along the canals to enjoy the distinct and beautiful personalities of the many bridges you'll see.
Day 2 - At sea
Day 3 - At sea
Day 4 - Stockholm No fewer than 50 bridges connect this Swedish capital’s 14 islands to its mainland. Visit the many parks, museums, and palaces or make your way through Gamla Stan, or Old Town, packed with historic buildings, shops, and cafés.
Day 5 - Helsinki Occupying a peninsula and several islands, this capital city's stunning structures surround some of the most spectacular bays you could ever hope to find. Stroll down broad, tree-lined streets, or take in the amazing neo-classically designed architecture in Senate Square.
Day 6 - Tallinn The medieval capital of Estonia, Tallinn is a compact maze of cobbled streets, breathtaking scenery and historical buildings. Explore the city's art scene by visiting one of the many striking exhibitions, or watch the artists at work blowing glass, quilting or throwing clay. Take a walking tour up Toompea Hill to Palace Square, where you can visit the Alexander Nevski Cathedral, which dominates the city skyline.
Day 7 - St. Petersburg Although reportedly built to resemble such Western cities as London, Paris, and Vienna, one look at St. Petersburg's regal palaces and vast public squares is enough to tell you that it is truly in a class of its own. If you're fortunate enough to be in St. Petersburg in June, revel in the city's famous "white nights," when the boundless night sky is never completely dark.
Day 8 - St. Petersburg Although reportedly built to resemble such Western cities as London, Paris, and Vienna, one look at St. Petersburg's regal palaces and vast public squares is enough to tell you that it is truly in a class of its own. If you're fortunate enough to be in St. Petersburg in June, revel in the city's famous "white nights," when the boundless night sky is never completely dark.
Day 9 - Visby Picturesque cobblestone streets, Medieval architecture and preserved city ruins make Visby, Sweden a must-see destination during a Scandinavian cruise. Visby is quaint but not provincial. As the capital of the island of Gotland and a UNESCO World Heritage site, Visby a popular tourism spot in Sweden and home to a population of less than 25,000 people. In August, Medieval Week attracts plenty of visitors from all over Sweden, so you can expect the city to bustle and glow brightly in summer. The other months of the year, it’s a little quieter, but no less quaint. During a few hours stopped in Visby, you can visit several of the town’s major sights. The 12th-century city walls make a stunning vista for both photo ops and panoramic views of Visby. Stroll around the 150-year-old botanical garden. Spend time in the square of Stora Torget, where people watching and romantic cafes will capture your heart. If you’re curious about the history of Visby, stop in the Gotland Museum to discover more about the island, including tidbits on how the Vikings began their settlement in the Medieval period. There’s truly no wrong way to experience Visby on a cruise.
Day 10 - At sea
Day 11 - Oslo Sailing through the Oslo Fjord, you feel this city's seafaring heritage come alive.Learn about the exploits of the Vikings in the city's magnificent Viking Ship Museum.Wander through the fascinating Vigeland Sculpture Park.
Day 12 - At sea
Day 13 - Amsterdam Amsterdam is an eclectic mix of old and new, historical charm and cosmopolitan flair. It's a blend of cultures, but still quintessentially Dutch. The people-watching is rewarding, and the quest for rich history is even more so. Take a boat tour along the canals to enjoy the distinct and beautiful personalities of the many bridges you'll see.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..