Azores & Spain Transatlantic
Day 1 - Tampa First a sponge-fishing center for Greek immigrants and later a cradle for a large Cuban-exile population, Tampa has evolved into a bustling metropolis on the more laid-back Gulf Coast of Florida. Museums, amusement parks like Busch Gardens, and even tobacco emporiums are just some of the more popular attractions in the area.
Day 2 - At sea
Day 3 - At sea
Day 4 - At sea
Day 5 - At sea
Day 6 - At sea
Day 7 - At sea
Day 8 - At sea
Day 9 - Ponta Delgada Formed from the peaks of a vast underwater volcanic mountain range, Ponta Delgada is considered by many to be the most important city in the Azores. Volcanic craters, gardens and lakes abound in this beautiful city on the island of São Miguel. Experience a culinary delight in the sugar beet, Ponta Delgada’s most famous export.
Day 10 - At sea
Day 11 - At sea
Day 12 - Seville (Cadiz) A Cadiz port of call is often a highlight for travelers on Mediterranean cruises sailing along the southern coast of Spain. From Cadiz, cruisers can easily make their way to Seville, the 4th largest city in Spain and capital of Spain’s Andalusia region. Seville has a metropolitan population of about 1.5 million people and inhabitants of the city are often called Sevillanos or Hispalenses after the Roman name of the city, Hispalis. A major geographic aspect that defines Seville is its location on the plain of the Guadalquivir River. Seville’s beautifully designed Old Town contains three UNESCO World Heritage Sites, making it a favorite for cruisers visiting Seville from the port of Cadiz, Spain. The UNESCO sites include the Alcázar palace complex, the Seville Cathedral, and the General Archive of the Indies. Its architecture marvels expand to baroque churches, Mudéjar palaces, gothic cathedrals, aristocratic mansions, and medieval buildings. The array of design makes it an enchanting city to walk around, giving travelers the perfect opportunity to explore its past as a Moorish capital and New World trade city.
Day 13 - Malaga Málaga is the gateway to the Andalusian countryside and the Costa del Sol, some of the region’s most impressive beaches. It also is home to a number of magnificent palaces, including the Moorish Alcabaza and Gibralfaro.
Day 14 - Cartagena, Spain Share your meal with an incredible view as you journey toward the Old World aboard our youngest fleet of ships. Once you land, view priceless works of art as you crane your neck toward the heavens in the Sistine Chapel. Sip from a demitasse cup of espresso in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower. And see why Rome wasn't built in a day and marvel how it's preserved over two and a half thousand years later. Master your poker face and brush up on your blackjack in our onboard casino. Then take on the highest rollers in the city of Monte Carlo. Or take a wine tasting course presented by our professional Sommeliers so when you're tapas hopping in Spain, you'll order the perfect pairing.
Day 15 - Valencia Best known as the birthplace of paella, Valencia has steadily moved onto the radar of savvy travelers. It's a vibrant, friendly, mildly chaotic place with two outstanding fine-arts museums, an accessible old quarter, Europe's newest cultural and scientific complex – and one of Spain's most exciting nightlife scenes. Whole sections of the old city, for example the Carmen Quarter, have been extensively renovated. One of the best spots for exploring Valencia's history is at the museum L'Almoina, which opened three years ago in the Carmen on the site where Valencia was founded by the Romans in 138 B.C. Here, you can walk over glass floors, looking down at a stunning assemblage of ruins excavated in the area. The exhibition includes Roman baths, tombs and a medieval Moorish ward for plague victims.
Day 16 - Barcelona Formerly a sleepy Spanish city, Barcelona has recently been reborn as an eclectic fusion of the modern and medieval. Seek inspiration from the creations of its modernist architect, Antonio Gaudí, or the Picasso Museum. Or, take in the breathtaking cathedrals in the Gothic Quarter.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 April 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..