Day 1 - Tampa First a sponge-fishing center for Greek immigrants and later a cradle for a large Cuban-exile population, Tampa has evolved into a bustling metropolis on the more laid-back Gulf Coast of Florida. Museums, amusement parks like Busch Gardens, and even tobacco emporiums are just some of the more popular attractions in the area.
Day 2 - At sea
Day 3 - Belize City When you're in Belize, don't miss the chance to climb to the top of El Castillo. This 135-foot structure is one of the tallest Mayan structures in Belize. From the top, you can see the lush rainforest of Peten, the Mayan Mountains and even across the border into Guatemala. Keep your eyes open for flocks of toucans and parrots in the trees below you.
Day 4 - Cozumel The Conquistadors first saw Mexico from the shores of Cozumel while searching for gold. Today, visitors to the island continue to seek out gold and silver jewelry in the shops of San Miguel while having a great time in its many local bars and restaurants. Plus, the waters around Cozumel's sheltered coral reefs make this one of the best snorkeling areas in the world.
Day 5 - At sea
Day 6 - Tampa First a sponge-fishing center for Greek immigrants and later a cradle for a large Cuban-exile population, Tampa has evolved into a bustling metropolis on the more laid-back Gulf Coast of Florida. Museums, amusement parks like Busch Gardens, and even tobacco emporiums are just some of the more popular attractions in the area.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 November 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..