Best Of Nagasaki
Day 1 - Baoshan (Shanghai) When you cruise from Shanghai, check the essential items off the to-do list: See the classical architecture of the Bund neighborhood and walk among the smell of tea and incense in the fortified Old City. Then, if you have extra time, see the nearby Qibao Ancient Town — check out the pagoda-like bell tower, see Qibao Template (it dates back to the 900s) and snap pics of the photogenic bridges and buildings along the Puhui River.
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3 - Nagasaki A beautiful and bustling city, Nagasaki's streets have been touched by foreign culture for generations. This is the port by which the Portuguese and Dutch brought Japan into contact with Western culture in the 1500s, and over the years, international influence has continued to transform Nagasaki into the hub of cosmopolitan activity it is today. Explore the Dutch Slope, where you'll find Dutch residences from the 1800s and Japan's first Protestant Church, Higashi Yamate. Cruise to Nagasaki to see the oldest bridge in Japan, Megane-bashi – or 'Spectacles Bridge', so called for its arched appearance. Then, visit Nagasaki Peace Park, with its 18-metre-wide fountain built to memorialise the events that took place here when the atomic bomb struck in 1945.
Day 4 - Cruising
Day 5 - Tianjin One day is simply not enough in Tianjin and Beijing, so make sure to see some of the essential sights before your cruise departs. Cruise from Beijing to visit the Great Wall of China at Huangya Pass, located about an hour and a half from town. If you're an adventure junky, try climbing to the top of Widow's Peak, the highest point of this portion of the wall, and snap a few breathtaking photos. With panoramic views of the city, there's no question as to why the Tianjin Eye is the city's number one attraction. Grab your camera and step onto the Ferris Wheel on Yongle Bridge along the Haihe River. On a clear, sunny day, you can see for miles. Wu Da Dao, or the Five Great Avenues, is a history buff's dream. Board a horse-drawn cart and transport yourself back into time to see how colonists lived in Tianjin. Home to historical villas from the last two centuries, the Five Great Avenues is a section of the city begging to be explored.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 March 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..