Day 1 - Honolulu Honolulu packs a diverse culture and a laid-back attitude into a setting rich with beauty. Visit Pearl Harbour and tour Iolani Palace – the only former residence of a royal family in the US – to delve deeper into the Hawaiian capital's unique history. Snorkel Hanauma Bay or hike the iconic Diamond Head volcano to get up close and personal with the natural wonders that keep people coming back year after year. If time allows during your Honolulu cruise, head to nearby Waikiki for a surf; the calm waters are perfect for any experience level.
Day 2 - Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii
Day 3 - Maui (Lahaina), Hawaii Your Lahaina cruise arrives in a historic town that was a favorite spot of Hawaiian royalty. Now on the National Register of Historic Places, in the mid-1800s Lahaina was an important Pacific whaling port. Lahaina's Front Street is ranked as one of the top ten greatest streets. Today, lovely Lahaina caters to visitors with many museums, art galleries, shops and restaurants. Cruise to Maui and visit historic stops like the U.S. Seamen's Hospital, Hale Paaho (Lahaina Prison), the Pioneer Inn, Maui's oldest living banyan tree and other sites on the Lahaina Historic Trail. Approximately 55 acres of old Lahaina have been set aside as historic districts.
Day 4 - Kailua Kona Kailua-Kona is a town on the west coast of Hawaii Island (the Big Island). Hulihee Palace is a former royal vacation home dating from 1838. Mokuaikaua Church, from the 1800s, is Hawaii’s oldest Christian church. On Kailua Bay, reconstructed thatched houses at Kamakahonu National Historic Landmark mark King Kamehameha I’s residence. Colorful coral lies off Kamakahonu Beach. Kailua Pier has boat moorings.
Day 5 - Napali Coast, Kauai Na Pali means 'high cliffs' in Hawaiian, and as you cruise past the Napali Coast, you'll understand exactly why it got its name. Passing by, you'll see the sheer magnitude of the shoreline's steep cliffs that rise as high as 1,219 metres above the ocean below. These rugged headlands make up a state park, known as Napali Coast State Park. You can find these on the northwest of Kauai, stretching 16 miles along the turquoise coastline. Start your Hawaii cruise holiday and experience the awe of nature through this rare, prehistoric landscape, keeping an eye out for cascading waterfalls, mysterious sea caves and lush green valleys.
Day 6 - Cruising
Day 7 - Cruising
Day 8 - Cruising
Day 9 - Cruising
Day 10 - Cruising
Day 11 - Cruising
Day 12 - Cruising
Day 13 - Victoria, British Colombia Victoria delivers a delightful blend of British pomp and outdoor adventure. Here you can admire Victorian architecture at Craigdarroch Castle and eat your way around Canada’s oldest Chinatown. Explore 'Garden City' floral displays or go cycling in the 'Cycling Capital of Canada'. From orcas whistling in the harbour to glow-in-the-dark scorpions at the Bug Zoo, Victoria has every adventure covered.
Day 14 - Vancouver Ranked in the world’s top 5 cities for quality of life, on a clear day you’ll see as far as distant Mount Baker. Find nirvana amongst the ferns and lofty cedars in Stanley Park, taste oysters in Granville Island market, and explore historic Gastown.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 April 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..