Kakadu Dreaming(Multi Share,Start Darwin, End Darwin)
From 28/05/2021 to 08/03/2022
Watch the sunset at Cullen BayDarwin City TourParap MarketsGain fascinating insights into Aboriginal culture at the Warradjan Cultural CentreHike to see thousands-of-years-old ancient Aboriginal rock art at Nourlangie RockSpot crocodiles in their natural habitat on a Yellow Waters Cruise at Kakadu.
Throughout your adventure you'll be with an expert Aussie Trip Manager who knows these parts better than anyone.
They'll be your friend as well as your guide, imparting their killer local trivia and tips as you explore the Northern Territories.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 2 - Darwin to Kakadu National Park After included breakfast at the hotel this morning, we'll take a city tour on the coach, and visit Parap Markets, a ritual for locals. With the aromas of rich roasted coffee and fragrant Asian cuisine filling the air, we'll check out some of the arts and crafts, before heading to Kakadu National Park.It's time to get to grips with the breathtaking landscapes of Kakadu National Park. We'll kick things off by meeting some local Aboriginal people at their business, Pudakul. We'll be taken on an immersive cultural tour where we'll have the chance to learn and understand the local customs and traditions of the Aboriginal people of the region. It's an experience not to be missed. Fully immersed in these timeless lands we'll take a hike up to Ubirr lookout, to catch a stunning sunset over the Nadab floodplain before enjoying a free evening to chill out in Anbinik.
Day Day 3 - Kakadu National Park Cameras at the ready! We have all day today to explore the breathtaking beauty of the surrounding National Park. You'll have the option to see the unique terrain of the Northern Territory from the sky, gliding over the strikingly different landscapes on a scenic flight. We'll also get to enjoy an included Sunset Yellow Waters cruise this evening, while learning why this region is so important to the local Aboriginal people.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 15 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans