Dive to Adventure(Twin Room,Start Cairns, End Cairns)
From 12/05/2021 to 15/04/2022
Like any real diver, you'll be spending a few days aboard the dive boat.
All the scrumptious fare is provided aboard the dive boat.
An expert Dive Instructor to teach you the essentials.
A Captain and Crew while you're out on the water.
This is your team.
Trusted Contiki partners who are specialised, smart, friendly, fun, and integral to your adventure.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Cairns to Boat See you later land and hello sun, sea and marine environments galore. We hope you've got your sea legs on cos' the Great Barrier Reef is calling. The sites you'll visit have been selected for their quality of coral, marine life & great visibility and as one of the world's most sought-after reefs, it's time to get down to business.
Day 2 - Boat Today you explore this World Heritage listed underwater playground with a combo of diving & snorkelling. What can we tell you about this spectacular reef? Well, here we go. More than 1,500 species of fish, 411 types of hard coral, one-third of the world's soft corals and 134 species of sharks and rays call this clear blue water home. Add over 30 species of marine mammals to the mix...has your mind been officially blown?
Day 3 - Boat to Cairns There's more diving or snorkelling in different areas of the reef today, and we're going to be no doubt pulling you out kicking and screaming for more. Well, why not come back and take on one of our East Coast trips to see even more? Insert sad face. We return to Cairns in the late afternoon & transfer to your hotel.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans