Caribbean Encounter (Until Feb 2023)
From 22/09/2022 to 25/02/2023
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 2 - Cancun Just in case you don't know the drill by now, an ice cold cerveza should remind you that Cancun is a hub of fiery entertainment. But this place isn't just about the party vibes. Powdery sand beaches, endlessly swimmable waters and laid-back taco joints have everything you need, no matter your mood. Your Trip Manager knows this place like the back of their hand, so you're guaranteed to be in the know on all the best spots to head this evening.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 August 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 08 August 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans