Day 1 - Boston, Massachusetts Toting over 400 years of history, Boston is one of the oldest cities in America. Boston cruises allow you to see Revolution-era relics standing tall amid modern cityscapes, and homes where legendary patriots, politicians and poets once lived. Discover cobblestone charm in Beacon Hill and Paul Revere’s midnight route through the North End. Breathe in salty air along the Harborwalk and ride in a swan boat around Boston Public Garden. Whether it’s walking the Freedom Trail, kayaking on the Charles River, or living time-honored baseball traditions at Fenway Park, you’ll come to find Boston is the birthplace of New England adventure.
Day 2 - Portland, Maine Once you set foot on the historic cobblestone streets of Portland, Maine, you'll know what keeps visitors flocking to these shores from around the world. Located in the heart of Casco Bay, Portland is home to a mix of activities, from outdoor adventures to artfully curated excursions and food experiences that will leave your taste buds wanting more during your cruise to Portland. Create an adventure in this sophisticated seaside city that perfectly matches your taste: Hike Casco Bay out to the lighthouse, peruse through the shops of Congress Street and the Old Port, or taste your way through the many highly regarded breweries inside the city limits and just beyond.
Day 3 - Saint John, New Brunswick In Saint John, New Brunswick, you'll discover a perfect mixture of natural and urban adventures. Canada's oldest incorporated city, Saint John is also the country's third-largest port and the only city located on the Bay of Fundy, home to the world's highest tides. Cruise to New Brunswick and stretch your legs while you catch a view of the bay on the Skywalk. Then, discover the local bounty at Saint John City Market, North America's oldest continuing farmers market, and check out its rafters that resemble a ship's inverted hull. Later, head out to explore Irving Nature Park's trails and Rockwood Park, a Stonehammer Geopark site.
Day 4 - Cruising
Day 5 - Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada The sight of the world's largest fiddle welcomes you to Sydney, Nova Scotia. In this enclave on Cape Breton Island, metropolitan charm meets local hospitality. Originally founded by Loyalists spooked by the American Revolution, Sydney remains a haven – but today, it's one replete with golf courses, a hearty music scene and the world-famous Cabot Trail. Step back into the 18th century while you walk amongst the town's classically inspired buildings and dramatically steepled churches. Cruise to Nova Scotia and stroll along the boardwalk, indulge your inner lover of learning at the Cape Breton Centre for Heritage and Science, and end your day toe-tapping to Celtic beats.
Day 6 - Cruising
Day 7 - Bar Harbour, Maine New England charm, scenic vistas and outdoor adventure have kept visitors returning to Bar Harbour for over 100 years. Unwind on the beach, and take in the view of the soaring granite cliffs. Stretch your legs with a relaxed walk along Shore Path. Explore the cobblestoned streets of the town centre and fuel up on freshly caught lobster. Then, explore wild Acadia, Maine's only national park – hike to the top of Cadillac Mountain, the highest peak on the Atlantic seaboard. At the summit, enjoy panoramic views of the lush surrounding forests and ocean. Cruise to Maine and take an easy stroll around Jordan Pond to see the mountain reflected in the clear waters below.
Day 8 - Boston, Massachusetts Toting over 400 years of history, Boston is one of the oldest cities in America. Boston cruises allow you to see Revolution-era relics standing tall amid modern cityscapes, and homes where legendary patriots, politicians and poets once lived. Discover cobblestone charm in Beacon Hill and Paul Revere’s midnight route through the North End. Breathe in salty air along the Harborwalk and ride in a swan boat around Boston Public Garden. Whether it’s walking the Freedom Trail, kayaking on the Charles River, or living time-honored baseball traditions at Fenway Park, you’ll come to find Boston is the birthplace of New England adventure.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 September 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..