Boston To San Juan
Day 1 - Boston, Massachusetts Toting over 400 years of history, Boston is one of the oldest cities in America. Boston cruises allow you to see Revolution-era relics standing tall amid modern cityscapes, and homes where legendary patriots, politicians and poets once lived. Discover cobblestone charm in Beacon Hill and Paul Revere’s midnight route through the North End. Breathe in salty air along the Harborwalk and ride in a swan boat around Boston Public Garden. Whether it’s walking the Freedom Trail, kayaking on the Charles River, or living time-honored baseball traditions at Fenway Park, you’ll come to find Boston is the birthplace of New England adventure.
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3 - Cruising
Day 4 - CocoCay, Bahamas This isn’t vacation days spent. This is bragging rights earned. Conquer the tallest waterslide in North America and snap a shot from up to 450 feet up in a helium balloon. Grab a drink at the swim-up bar and soak up the scene in the largest freshwater pool in The Bahamas. Or get a taste of Bora Bora with your own Floating Cabana.
Day 5 - Cruising
Day 6 - Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic Puerto Plata is the Dominican Republic's oldest city in the north and a tourism pioneer. Nestled by the ocean with a mountainous backdrop, the city offers a lively pier, which is known as the Malecon, colourful shops and opulent homes from the 1800s. The city is famous for Parque Independencia (also known as Parque Central), a park fringed by royal palms and Victorian architecture. In Puerto Plata, you can hop on a cable car for sky-high views, take a tour of the local cacao farms and buy some of the clearest amber in the world.
Day 7 - Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas Charlotte Amalie is one of the world’s most beautiful harbours; blue waters peppered with sailing boats and green hills dotted with quaint little cottages make for picture perfect brags. Just outside the lively port town, you’ll find ribbons of powdery sand beaches dotted with hammocks. Cruise to St Thomas and explore colonial landmarks like Blackbeard’s Castle or raise a pint of the local lager at quaint microbreweries. And when it’s time to fuel up, you’ll find plenty of beachside bars serving conch fritters, johnnycakes and coconut patties. St Thomas may technically be part of the US, but with its colourful markets, unspoiled beaches and the ever-present sound of steel drums, you’ll feel a world away.
Day 8 - San Juan, Puerto Rico Puerto Rico’s 500-year-old capital is a history buff’s dream come true. The Spanish settled this harbour as a New World home base, and that influence is still evident, from the fortress walls lining the coastline to the rainbow of colonial buildings along narrow streets. Venture further out from the old town and nature unfolds. You can scale high into the jungled mountains of El Yunque Forest, or keep to the foothills on a riverside horse ride. If despacito is more your speed, pick a pristine beach and recline with a cod fritter and rum drink in hand. San Juan cruises give you the perfect outpost to dial up or dial down your holiday.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 October 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..