Day 1 - Southampton Southampton is a bustling port city bursting with history as well as shopping opportunities, great restaurants and superb pubs. Nearby you'll find the quaint town of Windsor, where you can visit the many boutiques of High Street or enjoy a tour of historic Windsor Castle.
Day 2 - At sea
Day 3 - At sea
Day 4 - Madeira You might know the well-known ports of call on European cruises in beautiful Italy and along the Mediterranean, but you may not be familiar with Madeira, the tiny archipelago of four islands off the coast of Africa and Portugal. Stop in the capital city, Funchal, to experience its restaurants and nightlife, or take a more outdoorsy approach to Madeira by hiking its dramatic cliffs and waterfalls. You could take it easy while in port on a Madeira cruise, exploring Zona Velha in Funchal or enjoying a relaxing wine tour while sampling the region’s signature grapes. You could spend an afternoon at the Farmer’s Market pretending to be a local, or catch a panorama of the island from the rugged cliffs on Cabo Girão or Pico do Arieiro. Much of Madeira is connected by cable car, so you won’t have trouble finding great views. Madeira is meant to be enjoyed, and after all, isn’t that what modern luxury is all about?
Day 5 - Tenerife The largest Canary Island is dominated by 12,198-foot Mount Teide. The cuisine features locally grown fruits (banana, mango, and papaya) and fresh fish. Clean, sandy beaches offer chances for windsurfing, surfing, snorkeling and diving. You’ll find everything from lush vegetation to water parks and interesting shopping.
Day 6 - At sea
Day 7 - At sea
Day 8 - At sea
Day 9 - At sea
Day 10 - At sea
Day 11 - Royal Naval Dockyard The Naval Dockyard in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, is one of the most important dockyards in India, after the Bombay Dockyard.
Day 12 - Royal Naval Dockyard The Naval Dockyard in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, is one of the most important dockyards in India, after the Bombay Dockyard.
Day 13 - At sea
Day 14 - At sea
Day 15 - Miami South Florida's exciting, international city is much more than the gateway to Latin America. It's one of the world's most popular vacation destinations. With its world-renowned beaches, unrivaled nightlife, unique culinary experiences and Latin flavor, this is one place you'll want to check out. Before departing from Miami, enjoy a tour that will highlight this exciting city.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 October 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..