Atlantic & The Azores - Miami To Rome
Day 1 - Miami People-watchers will enjoy South Beach's Ocean Drive, while architecture buffs will love the Art Deco District. If you're looking for something a bit different, there are world-class museums and shopping venues too. In Miami, there really is something for everyone.
Day 2 - Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas At this 250-acre paradise in the Berry Islands chain, you can dance to a local band in front of the bandstand or relax in a private beachfront cabana. Hike along a trail to the old lighthouse or splash around the Aqua Park. Go swimming, snorkeling or kayaking. Play a rousing game of volleyball with your shipmates.
Day 3 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 4 - Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda The charming King’s Wharf and Heritage Wharf, also known as the Royal Naval Dockyard, is filled with shops, museums, pubs and restaurants and is only a short ferry ride from Hamilton and St. George.
Day 5 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 6 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 7 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 8 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 9 - Ponta Delgada Savor the unparalleled natural wonders of this splendid volcanic island located at a crossroads in the Atlantic. See its stunning landscape, thermal pools, natural steam vents, volcanic lakes, subtropical flora, plantations and picturesque towns filled with perfectly preserved 17th and 18th century buildings.
Day 10 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 11 - Funchal (Madeira) Breathtaking vistas await throughout this beautiful island. Take a cable car up to Monte for spectacular views of the botanical gardens and the charming town. Drive along the coast to a village where Winston Churchill painted seascapes or out to the stunning cliffs of Cabo Girão and enjoy a visit to a quaint fishing village.
Day 12 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 13 - Malaga, Spain Spend a day in Granada seeing the magnificent Alhambra and Generalife Gardens, last stronghold of the Moors, or venture into the mountains to the picturesque Mijas, one of Andalusia's dazzling "white" towns. Explore delightful Málaga, its Alcazaba, Roman theater and beautiful cathedral, or discover the charming resorts of Marbella and Puerto Banus along the famed Costa del Sol.
Day 14 - Mediterranean Sea Cruising
Day 15 - Monte Carlo Drive along the famous Grand Corniche with its stunning views of Monaco and the Old City; then stroll through this marvelous quarter and its pink Grimaldi Palace. And don't forget the Casino. Explore the wonderful old villages along the Côte d'Azur from Nice to medieval Eze or Cannes, Grasse and lovely St. Paul de Vence - each one a jewel to be savored.
Day 16 - Florence/Pisa (Livorno) Spend a glorious day amidst the fabled architecture of this Renaissance city. See the Duomo with Brunelleschi's dome, the famous baptistry, Michelangelo's magnificent David, the bridge over the Arno and the astonishing Uffizi Gallery. Visit Pisa's superb Campo dei Miracoli and its beautiful cathedral and famed campanile. Or enjoy the Tuscan countryside, Siena and San Gimignano, renowned for its medieval towers. Shopping: Find leather goods, lingerie, gold jewelry, Florentine mosaic, lace, marbled paper items, antiques and fine art. Dining: Savor the prosciutto, pecorino cheese and infinite variety of breads, cakes and salamis.
Day 17 - Rome, (Civitavecchia) Travel to Rome and revel in the magnificent monuments, from the ancient Roman Forum and Coliseum to the splendor of St. Peter's Basilica with Michelangelo's Pietà and his breathtaking frescoes in the Sistine Chapel. Or enjoy a drive through the lush farmlands of the Roman countryside to lovely medieval Castelgandolfo.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 March 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..