Awe-Inspiring Atlantic - Rome to Miami
Day 1 - Rome, (Civitavecchia) Travel to Rome and revel in the magnificent monuments, from the ancient Roman Forum and Coliseum to the splendor of St. Peter's Basilica with Michelangelo's Pietà and his breathtaking frescoes in the Sistine Chapel. Or enjoy a drive through the lush farmlands of the Roman countryside to lovely medieval Castelgandolfo.
Day 2 - Cannes The quintessential Côte d'Azur resort town, Cannes has long been a playground for the rich and famous. Its epicenter is La Croisette, a boutique-lined boulevard with a legendary seven-mile beach. While it's easy to spend a day here people-watching, be sure to venture up Susquet Hill and wander the winding streets of the old town. The 12th century Chapel of St. Anne and the eclectic collection of art in the Museum of the Castre will be of interest. The hilltop also affords phenomenal views of Cannes and the Lérins Islands lying just offshore.
Day 3 - Barcelona, Spain Visit the magnificent Gothic cathedral and the amazing La Sagrada Familia, Antoni Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece. Enjoy the lovely Montjuic Gardens, Gaudí's other fabulous structures, the charming squares of the old Gothic Quarter and the Ramblas, Barcelona's famed downtown promenade. Or visit beautiful Montserrat and its monastery in a breathtaking setting high in the mountains.
Day 4 - Cruising the Alboran Sea
Day 5 - Gibraltar Go to the top of the Rock and admire the view across the Mediterranean and up the peninsula into Spain. Feed peanuts to the famed Barbary Apes and visit St. Michael's Cave, a fascinating cavern once lived in by Neolithic peoples and visited by early Romans. See the quaint fishing village along the coast and enjoy the colorful town.
Day 6 - Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
Day 7 - Santa Cruz de Tenerife Volcanic in origin, Tenerife is the largest of the Canary Islands. While in port, you'll notice the Auditorium of Tenerife, an amazing, organic structure that instantly became an icon when completed in 2003. Another modern landmark is the Oscar Domínguez Institute, a contemporary art gallery named after the 20th century surrealist. For a respite from the urban environment, visit the Palmetum, a botanical garden with more than 400 species of palms.
Day 8 - Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
Day 9 - Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
Day 10 - Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
Day 11 - Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
Day 12 - Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
Day 13 - St John's, Antigua Take a scenic drive, enjoy panoramic island views and visit famed Nelson’s Dockyard. Go deep-sea fishing or off road to interesting seaside villages and see the fragile mangrove ecosystem. Play golf, enjoy snorkeling and sea kayaking, or just spend the day relaxing on a fabulous white sand beach.
Day 14 - San Juan Begin in Old San Juan, a walled enclave of hundreds of restored 16th and 17th century Spanish colonial buildings. Notice the blue-tinged cobblestone streets; they were once ballast on Spanish ships. Elsewhere, tour the medieval Saint John the Baptist Cathedral, the Museum of Art, and Casa del Libro, a repository of priceless documents.
Day 15 - Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
Day 16 - Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
Day 17 - Miami People-watchers will enjoy South Beach's Ocean Drive, while architecture buffs will love the Art Deco District. If you're looking for something a bit different, there are world-class museums and shopping venues too. In Miami, there really is something for everyone.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 December 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..