Baja Mexico From Long Beach (Los Angeles), CA
Day 1 - Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA Long Beach is a coastal city and port in Southern California. Moored in its Queensway Bay, RMS Queen Mary is a retired ocean liner and museum ship. The waterfront Aquarium of the Pacific features touch tanks and a shark lagoon. Modern and contemporary works are on display at the Museum of Latin American Art. Rancho Los Cerritos is a 19th-century adobe home and museum set in expansive gardens.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Ensenada, Mexico Thanks to its stunning coastline, Ensenada will give you plenty of postcard-worthy moments…, and it couldn’t be easier to get there. Escape to Mexico’s original seaside getaway with Carnival cruises to Ensenada. Once a favorite hideaway for high-rolling Hollywood stars, Ensenada is now one of Mexico’s most popular ports of call. You can sightsee, shop or kayak at Punta Banda… but the true pleasures of this festive city are culinary. That’s why a cruise to Ensenada, Mexico should top every foodie’s wish list. Have your fill of fresh oysters and sip a rich Baja merlot. Soak up the richness of the local culture as you enjoy the journey.
Day 4 - Long Beach (Los Angeles), CA When we talk about cruising from Los Angeles, fyi: we’re talking about cruises from Long Beach. A short drive from LA is where you’ll find this seaside Southern California city that’s inseparable from its big-city neighbor, while undeniably moving to its own local beat. Dotted with dozens of parks, beaches and multiple public golf courses (fore times five!), Long Beach also boasts perhaps the world’s most unique hotel — located aboard the old-time ocean liner The Queen Mary (which is haunted, or so go the rumors). You can experience it before one of Carnival’s cruises from Long Beach, but definitely don’t miss the glitzy, big-city Los Angeles — the right place to experience the left-coast life. Take in the storied sights of this City of Angels, from its modern museums and high-end shopping to its funky seaside towns and star-studded SoCal sights dotting the hills and boulevards. Hollywood — hooray! So if you’re dreaming about a cruise from Los Angeles, remember: Carnival’s cruises from Long Beach are just the ticket.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..