Day 1 - Miami South Florida's exciting, international city is much more than the gateway to Latin America. It's one of the world's most popular vacation destinations. With its world-renowned beaches, unrivaled nightlife, unique culinary experiences and Latin flavor, this is one place you'll want to check out. Before departing from Miami, enjoy a tour that will highlight this exciting city.
Day 2 - At sea
Day 3 - At sea
Day 4 - Oranjestad Located on the picturesque southern coast, Oranjestad is the historic Dutch capital of Aruba, where the traditional, tall, multicolored houses combine carved wooden doors and typical Dutch tiles with open-air patios. The charm of the city complements the beauty of this popular Caribbean island where the Dutch and indigenous cultures have merged to give Aruba its unique atmosphere. Today's visitors can enjoy this culture along with beautiful beaches, excellent snorkeling and exciting nightlife.
Day 5 - Willemstad Curaçao is the largest of the six islands that comprise the Netherlands Antilles. It gained autonomy from the Netherlands in 1954, but the Dutch influence is still very visible in Willemstad's architecture and culture. With the growth of the oil industry in Curaçao in the early 20th century, workers and their families came to the island from more than 50 countries, providing a varied and vibrant population. Everyone should experience the sights, sounds and energy of this unique destination.
Day 6 - At sea
Day 7 - At sea
Day 8 - At sea
Day 9 - At sea
Day 10 - Cape Liberty This cruise port, the first to be built in New Jersey in 40 years, provides the perfect setting to the beginning or end of any voyage. From the vantage point of the deck, you can look out over the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge, the Statue of Liberty, New York Harbor and all of lower Manhattan.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 April 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..