Day 1 - Honolulu, Oahu Honolulu offers multiple attractions, from Pearl Harbor to Iolani Palace—a landmark listed on the National Register of Historic Places. You’ll enjoy exploring this city, which seems to rise up out of the lush Hawaiian flora.
Day 2 - Honolulu, Oahu Honolulu offers multiple attractions, from Pearl Harbor to Iolani Palace—a landmark listed on the National Register of Historic Places. You’ll enjoy exploring this city, which seems to rise up out of the lush Hawaiian flora.
Day 3 - Lahaina, Maui The most prominent feature of Maui is Haleakala, the world's largest dormant volcano. And from the historic town of Lahaina, you might also witness one of nature's greatest spectacles: the annual migration of humpback whales returning to their winter feeding grounds, which takes place between December and March.
Day 4 - Lahaina, Maui The most prominent feature of Maui is Haleakala, the world's largest dormant volcano. And from the historic town of Lahaina, you might also witness one of nature's greatest spectacles: the annual migration of humpback whales returning to their winter feeding grounds, which takes place between December and March.
Day 5 - Kailua Kona This was once the seat of power from which the great King Kamehameha ruled his island empire. Located on the picturesque Kona Coast, where some of the world's best coffee is harvested, Kailua-Kona is close to the marine sanctuary of Kealakekua Bay. This snorkeling haven is also home to the Captain Cook Monument. View or download this port's map and shopping guide here.
Day 6 - Hilo Located on the lush coast of the Big Island, Hilo is home to two of the most spectacular waterfalls in all of creation: Rainbow Falls in the south and the mammoth Akaka Falls in the north. Hilo is also home to Volcanoes National Park and the imposing Kilauea Volcano.
Day 7 - At sea
Day 8 - At sea
Day 9 - At sea
Day 10 - At sea
Day 11 - At sea
Day 12 - Victoria, British Colombia The capital of British Columbia is also its largest island. This one-time British colony has retained much of its colonial splendor. Victoria is a seaside enclave that enjoys a temperate climate. Which is great, because you'll want to explore all the museums, parks and golf courses Victoria has to offer.
Day 13 - Vancouver 24 ports and cities. Over 40 land excursions. Your combinations are nearly endless in this unspoiled land nestled between glacier and rain forest. Explore Alaska by land, sea and air, viewing North America's most noble creatures and natural wonders. It's all designed to get you refueled on inspiration. This is your opportunity to take the adventure you always dreamed of. Witness dramatic displays of ice-shelves breaking off into icebergs. Visit cultures that have lived and loved the land for thousands of years. Marvel at moose and bear on the land, bald eagles soaring above, and humpback whales peacefully rolling with the sea. And gaze upon the backdrop of a million stars showcasing the miracle of the Aurora Borealis.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 May 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..