Singapore to Dubai
Day 1 - Singapore Modern Singapore is a fascinating mélange of cultures. Browse the shop-houses of Little India, perfumed with fragrant spices and flowers. Have tea in Chinatown where medicine shops and calligraphers line the narrow streets. Meander through the world's largest collection of orchids in the Botanic Garden, and walk through Raffles Landing, the old colonial district with its restored British-style buildings.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Langkawi This cluster of 99 islands boasts palm-fringed beaches that are the envy of all Malaysia. There is an abundance of other natural wonders shrouded in folklore that make Langkawi a truly special treat.
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Colombo, Sri Lanka A landscape draped in greenery, stunning beaches, great wildlife refuges and the ruins of an ancient civilisation beckon visitors to Sri Lanka, an island inhabited by man for perhaps half a billion years. The sights of Colombo are many, a combination of British colonial architecture, historical museums, fine restaurants and shopping – especially for sapphires and rubies. Take a tour to the Temple of the Tooth in Kandy, the last stronghold of Sinhalese kings, passing villages, rice paddies and ox carts along the way.
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - Dubai, U.A.E Dubai is a place of fascinating contrasts, a distinctive blend of East and West, of old and new. You can venture across vast, dunes, climb rugged mountains, play on sandy beaches, explore dusty villages and shop in an ultra-modern mall – all in the same day. Since earliest times, Dubai has been known as “the city of merchants”, welcoming traders from distant lands with a tradition of courtesy and hospitality that still lives on today.
Day 12 - Dubai, U.A.E Dubai is a place of fascinating contrasts, a distinctive blend of East and West, of old and new. You can venture across vast, dunes, climb rugged mountains, play on sandy beaches, explore dusty villages and shop in an ultra-modern mall – all in the same day. Since earliest times, Dubai has been known as “the city of merchants”, welcoming traders from distant lands with a tradition of courtesy and hospitality that still lives on today.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 March 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..