Singapore to Hong Kong
Day 1 - Singapore Modern Singapore is a fascinating mélange of cultures. Browse the shop-houses of Little India, perfumed with fragrant spices and flowers. Have tea in Chinatown where medicine shops and calligraphers line the narrow streets. Meander through the world's largest collection of orchids in the Botanic Garden, and walk through Raffles Landing, the old colonial district with its restored British-style buildings.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Hue/Da Nang Chan May Port is located in the south-east corner of Thừa Thiên–Huế Province, Vietnam. It is operated by the Management Board of Chan May-Lang Co Economics Zone. Ownership of the Chan May Port may be assumed by the Vinashin Group in early 2008.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Hong Kong Contradiction is part of Hong Kong’s attraction. While the city buzzes with modern commerce, soaring skyscrapers and sophistication, it remains a place of ancient beliefs and intriguing local customs. Your guide to Hong Kong. Few cities balance old and new like Hong Kong. A city as fiercely modern as it is traditional, life here pulses with vigour and vitality while still honouring ancient customs and beliefs. Market traders hawk steaming dumplings on neon-lit streets. Sacred temples stand in the shadow of skyscrapers and luxury boutiques populate glossy shopping centres. Contradiction is all part of Hong Kong’s appeal, the city’s dynamic personality a complementary blend of Chinese and British influences. Heralded as one of the world’s foremost culinary, cultural and commercial capitals, a port call here provides myriad ways to satisfy your stomach, your senses and your suitcase.
Day 7 - Hong Kong Hong Kong is a paradigm of contradictions. On the one hand the city vibrates with modern commerce, soaring skyscrapers and sophistication. But at the same time it is a land of ancient beliefs and intriguing local customs: small, gilded shrines glow with red lamps, joss sticks and fresh oranges; markets are heaped high with salted eggs, squid and every kind of medicinal root and herbal remedy imaginable; red-sailed junks and sampans ply the harbour. For shoppers, no city in the world can compare to this non-stop bazaar. And epicures will also find their nirvana. There are ethnic cuisines from all over China: Cantonese dim sum, crispy Peking duck and spicy Szechwan dishes.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 March 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..