Western Caribbean Cruise
Day 1 - Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida As the home of Kennedy Space Centre, Cape Canaveral is the launching point for all-out adventure in Central Florida. Its beaches offer a mix of family-friendly shores and secluded swathes of sand. And with Orlando’s theme park sprawl only an hour away, you can easily mingle with your favourite characters. Beyond the parks lie equally amusing gems packed with Old Florida character. Kayak past manatees in the Banana River Lagoon and zip line above alligators at Brevard Zoo. Discover notable art museums and Park Avenue’s ritzy charm. Orlando cruises give you access to trace the region’s roots at the Orange County Regional History Museum.
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3 - Cozumel, Mexico With its lively tropical reefs, crystal-clear waters and ancient ruins, Cozumel is ripe for one-of-a-kind adventures. Cruise to Cozumel and head to Chankanaab National Park, where you can snorkel amongst the colourful reefs and schools of tropical fish that give this island its premier diving status. Or travel back in time on an adventure through the towering Maya ruins of Tulum. When you’ve finished exploring, unwind with a beachside massage at Playa Mia. From culture-savouring to soaking up sunshine, you’ll find a world of adventure waiting for you in Cozumel.
Day 4 - Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico Past meets present in Costa Maya. Cruise to Costa Maya and find ancient Maya ruins and mysterious jungles just begging to be explored, as well as private beach clubs and trendy restaurants – all in one place. It’s 250 square miles of paradise packed with entertainment and history, all just 30 miles south of Cancun. The Great Maya Reef just off the coast is the second largest in the world – it’s a must-snorkel spot. Or you can kick back at the port village of Mahahual with an ice-cold michelada – a spicy beer cocktail – in hand. For a culture fix, head to the Kohunlick ruins to see the famous Temple of the Masks.
Day 5 - Cruising
Day 6 - Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida As the home of Kennedy Space Centre, Cape Canaveral is the launching point for all-out adventure in Central Florida. Its beaches offer a mix of family-friendly shores and secluded swathes of sand. And with Orlando’s theme park sprawl only an hour away, you can easily mingle with your favourite characters. Beyond the parks lie equally amusing gems packed with Old Florida character. Kayak past manatees in the Banana River Lagoon and zip line above alligators at Brevard Zoo. Discover notable art museums and Park Avenue’s ritzy charm. Orlando cruises give you access to trace the region’s roots at the Orange County Regional History Museum.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 April 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..