Alaska Glacier Cruise
Day 1 - Vancouver Ranked in the world’s top 5 cities for quality of life, on a clear day you’ll see as far as distant Mount Baker. Find nirvana amongst the ferns and lofty cedars in Stanley Park, taste oysters in Granville Island market, and explore historic Gastown.
Day 2 - Inside Passage, Cruising You'll sail beyond the Inside Passage into the more protected Alaska Inside Passage, a complex labyrinth of fjords and bays where whales and sea lions find refuge during the summer months.
Day 3 - Ketchikan Ketchikan sits at the southern end of Alaska’s Inside Passage – a gateway to the wild landscapes and seascapes of Misty Fjords National Monument. The canned salmon capital of the world, it’s a hub for fishing and outdoor sports. It’s also home to three tribes of Northwest Coast Indians, making it a great place to get a taste for the local culture. You’ll see it in the colourful, hand-carved totems that line the city’s streets and parks, and in the unique stilted homes that cling to Deer Mountain’s slopes. If you want to get up close and personal with nature, venture into the Tongass National Forest, the largest in the United States. Or head to Ketchikan Creek Waterfall for amazing views of downtown Ketchikan and a glimpse at the yearly salmon runs.
Day 4 - Sitka Sitka truly offers the best of Alaska. Its small-town appeal stems from a unique blend of Russian, Tlingit and American history. Its snow-capped peaks and volcanic Mount Edgecumbe pose amongst the state’s most postcard-worthy scenes. And its rare wildlife astounds, from Saint Lazaria Island’s orange-beaked puffins to Alaska Maritime Refuge’s 40 million seabirds. This is off-the-beaten-track Alaska, where you can kayak Sitka Sound alongside swimming sea otters or fly-fish for the world’s biggest halibut. Whether it’s hiking along Baranof Island trails or listening to tribal stories passed down for generations, in Sitka the midnight sun never sets on adventure.
Day 5 - Skagway The tiny town of Skagway still looks like it did during the Klondike Gold Rush over 100 years ago – and today it remains an outpost for thrilling Alaskan adventure. An old-time tram ride along bustling Broadway Street reveals well-preserved buildings, including the state’s oldest hotel. You can see engraved walrus tusks at the Corrington Museum, or get lost in riveting historical reenactments around town. If outdoor adventure is more your thing, there are plenty of ways to ramp up the adrenaline, from sledding with Alaskan Huskies on Laughton Glacier to rafting on Lynn Canal, the longest fjord in North America.
Day 6 - Tracy Arm Fjord Tracy Arm Fjord extends over 30 miles alongside the wilderness of Tongass National Forest. Sailing through this deep and narrow passage delivers some of the most breathtaking scenery you’ll find in Alaska. See active glaciers carved into 7,000-foot-tall mountain peaks and plunging waterfalls burrowed into evergreen-clad cliffs. Glimpse native wildlife and watch deep blue icebergs float past the ship.
Day 7 - Cruising
Day 8 - Vancouver Ranked in the world’s top 5 cities for quality of life, on a clear day you’ll see as far as distant Mount Baker. Find nirvana amongst the ferns and lofty cedars in Stanley Park, taste oysters in Granville Island market, and explore historic Gastown.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 April 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..