Day 1 - Tarragona Tarragona, the first city you come across when you travel southward from Barcelona, provides a window into the soul of the Catalonia region. A stroll through its cobbled streets is like a walk back in time, as well as a survey of Catalan gastronomy. Explore the ruins of Tarraco, a UNESCO World Heritage site with an amphitheatre that dates back to the Roman era, or the 12th-century Tarragona Cathedral, built on the site of a destroyed Moorish mosque. Or follow your taste buds along the Neoclassical Plaça de la Font, where dozens of cafes serve classic Spanish tapas and sangria as well as some specialities you'll only find in Tarragona.
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3 - Cruising
Day 4 - Funchal (Madeira) Portugal's island of Madeira is an adventure junkie's paradise. Explore this unique island by land, sea or air. Trek the levandas, the island's open canal system, and take in panoramic views of the mountains and the ocean. Dive into the deep blue sea to swim with fish and rare seals with your Madeira cruise. If you're looking for something to spike your adrenaline, soar above the island while hang-gliding or paragliding. In the mood for more low-key exploration? Stop by a local bakery for a slice of queijada, a regional cheescake, and walk along the harbor in Funchal, taking in the 17th-century architecture.
Day 5 - Cruising
Day 6 - Ponta Delgada, Azores Nicknamed the Green Island, Ponta Delgada is full of lush natural wonders, 16th-century architecture and mini-expeditions. When you arrive at the Azorean capital, situated on the south coast of the island Sao Miguel, wander around the old town to snap photos of monuments that cover postcards, traditional Portuguese churches and old forts. Venture further out of the city to take in the stunning views of Lagoa das Sete Cidades, a pair of lakes nestled in the crater of a dormant volcano. Or embark on an afternoon on the water to catch sight of the whales and dolphins that gather in the sea.
Day 7 - Cruising
Day 8 - Cruising
Day 9 - Cruising
Day 10 - Cruising
Day 11 - Cruising
Day 12 - Cruising
Day 13 - Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida As the home of Kennedy Space Centre, Cape Canaveral is the launching point for all-out adventure in Central Florida. Its beaches offer a mix of family-friendly shores and secluded swathes of sand. And with Orlando’s theme park sprawl only an hour away, you can easily mingle with your favourite characters. Beyond the parks lie equally amusing gems packed with Old Florida character. Kayak past manatees in the Banana River Lagoon and zip line above alligators at Brevard Zoo. Discover notable art museums and Park Avenue’s ritzy charm. Orlando cruises give you access to trace the region’s roots at the Orange County Regional History Museum.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 October 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..