Transatlantic from Cape Liberty
Day 1 - New York (Cape Liberty, NJ) Whether you’re wandering among priceless works of art at The Met or the MoMa, tucking into a slice of famous New York-style pizza in Little Italy, catching a performance of your favourite musical on Broadway or enjoying a picnic in scenic Central Park, New York City brims with countless ways to fill your days with wonder. But did you know that the Big Apple also serves as a portal to some of the most beautiful holiday destinations in the Caribbean and along the coasts of New England and Canada? Just a quick car ride away you’ll find the bustling port of Cape Liberty, home to some of the most incredible ships in the Royal Caribbean NY cruises fleet. Not only is it the perfect starting point for cruises to sun-soaked Bermuda, The Bahamas and other exotic shores in the Caribbean, including the newly revamped Royal Caribbean private destination Perfect Day at CocoCay – it’s also where you’ll catch cruises from NY to the picturesque port towns that line the rugged Northeastern coastline all the way to Canada, like Bar Harbour, Halifax and Quebec City. Whatever holiday spot tops your bucket list, you’ll find the perfect cruise out of New York to get you there. Sightseeing in Manhattan excites and amazes like nowhere else – and every neighbourhood presents a fascinating, unique personality. Tour the Rockefeller Centre and catch a show at Radio City Music Hall. Walk the High Line and soak in the urban buzz of Times Square. New York cruises allow you to experience it all – by tour bus, train or on foot. Stand amongst skyscrapers on one of New York’s scenic observation decks. Admire Central Park from the open-air Top of the Rock. Enjoy twinkling evening views from the top of the Empire State Building. Or venture 104 floors up to the One World Observatory in the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3 - Cruising
Day 4 - Cruising
Day 5 - Cruising
Day 6 - Cruising
Day 7 - Ponta Delgada, Azores Nicknamed the Green Island, Ponta Delgada is full of lush natural wonders, 16th-century architecture and mini-expeditions. When you arrive at the Azorean capital, situated on the south coast of the island Sao Miguel, wander around the old town to snap photos of monuments that cover postcards, traditional Portuguese churches and old forts. Venture further out of the city to take in the stunning views of Lagoa das Sete Cidades, a pair of lakes nestled in the crater of a dormant volcano. Or embark on an afternoon on the water to catch sight of the whales and dolphins that gather in the sea.
Day 8 - Cruising
Day 9 - Cruising
Day 10 - Cherbourg Situated on a peninsula that juts into the English Channel, the French city of Cherbourg serves up bountiful ocean views and a deep history. Cherbourg-Normandy cruises give you access to the docks where the Titanic made one of its final stops before its fateful voyage. Ascend Roule Mountain, also called the Montee de Resistants — the summit offers a priceless panorama and a museum that pays homage to the liberation of the city and Europe during World War II. Later, walk to the waterfront for oysters or fresh-caught Demoiselles de Cherbourg, the local mini lobsters, and a glass of crisp white wine.
Day 11 - Le Havre (Paris) Paris is an iconic city – a melange of everything artistic and sublime, with a worldwide reputation for excellence in cuisine, fashion, architecture and the fine arts. After you take the drive in from the port (just over two hours), hit the streets to see the city's monumental landmarks: Pass through the Arc de Triomphe, and stand in the presence of the Eiffel Tower. The beauty here is only matched by the history and culture. Cruise to Paris to feel the cool morning air outside Gothic Notre Dame cathedral, and see works from prehistoric to post-modern at the Louvre. At evening, walk the lamplit avenues as restaurants' wooden tables and rattan chairs spill onto the pavements and terraces. Pull up a seat, order a glass of vin rouge and a plate of pate on toast, and dive in.
Day 12 - Southampton Discover Southampton’s maritime history at the SeaCity Museum or see impressive works in the city’s art gallery. Jane Austen used to walk Southampton’s city walls and you can too, stopping at the Tudor House Museum along the way. Go all nostalgic over vintage cars at the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu or see King Arthur’s fabled Round Table at nearby Winchester, the ancient capital of England.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 April 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..