Panama Canal From Miami, FL
Day 1 - Miami, FL Dreaming of an island vacation? Make your dreams a reality with one of Carnival’s year-round cruises from Miami. Because it’s so close to the Caribbean and The Bahamas, Miami is known as the cruise capital of the world. But it’s more than just convenient — rev up for your cruise from Miami with the city’s nonstop action, from party-ready South Beach to the Mediterranean style of Coral Gables, plus spicy Little Havana, which hums to an island beat. Once you’ve experienced all the South Florida architectural beauty, energetic street life and sun-kissed beaches, you may want to extend your stay in the Magic City after your cruise returns.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Santa Marta Santa Marta is the oldest city you’ll find anywhere in Colombia — bragging rights for sure, but age isn’t its only claim to fame. For one thing, it’s located in a prime southern Caribbean spot upon Colombia’s Costa Norte region. Costa Norte isn’t just a beautiful place, but a cultural hub where Europeans, Afro-Colombians and indigenous people crossed paths, each bringing with them their own contributions to the local flavor.
Day 5 - Cartagena, Colombia Considering cruises to Colombia? You’ll want to make sure Cartagena is at the top of your vacation list. If you tell someone you’re planning on visiting Cartagena, make sure you tell ‘em which one — Colombia’s fifth-largest city found its namesake in a town in Spain that’s over 2,000 years old. But Carnival’s cruises to Colombia take you to Cartagena, Jr. — only about 500 years young — where you’ll find a vibrant Colombian city with a range of neighborhoods like the bustling Downtown, the traditional Getsemaní, and even the waterfront Bocagrande… an entire cultural center on a walkable peninsula featuring beaches, shopping and nightlife galore. Put yourself at the center of all this action with one of Carnival’s cruises to Cartagena.
Day 6 - Panama Canal Transit Zoom your map way out and Panama looks like a small sliver of land, so a trip through its famous canal is a quickie, right? But not so fast — traversing the Panama Canal actually takes at least 20 hours! Cruise it and enjoy a zoomed-in real-life look at perhaps last century’s greatest engineering achievement… along with its surrounding lush, verdant lands. This testament to human audacity joins the Pacific and Caribbean in the most direct way possible, and is worth making a leisurely part of your vacation.
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Punta Arenas, Chile Punta Arenas is a city near the tip of Chile's southernmost Patagonia region. Located on the Strait of Magellan, which connects the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, it's often used as base for excursions to the surrounding wilderness and Antarctica. The Plaza Muñoz Gamero has a memorial to explorer Ferdinand Magellan, and the Museo Nao Victoria features a replica of one of his galleons
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - Cabo San Lucas If you’re looking for a beautiful cruise destination to call your own, cruises to Cabo San Lucas should be at the top of your list. You’ll return home with spectacular vacation photos that get all the Likes! Cabo San Lucas makes its home on the Baja California peninsula, the second longest in the world, sitting pretty down at the south end. Tucked between golf courses and desert mountains, Cabo San Lucas straddles two oceans — the calm turquoise Sea of Cortez and the crashing blue Pacific. With 18 pristine miles of coastline connecting your port to colonial San José del Cabo, you get two seaside cities in one on a Cabo San Lucas cruise. But, along with water-based activities like fishing, paddling and swimming, you can also add action — or maximum relaxation — to your itinerary. Cruises to Cabo San Lucas offer a huge variety of things to do, from riding ATVs in the desert to sipping margaritas on the beach. Try one or try it all!
Day 13 - At Sea
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - At Sea
Day 16 - At Sea
Day 17 - Seattle, WA Cruises departing from Seattle are your ticket to some of the most breathtaking scenery on Earth — they’ll take you straight to Alaska! But there is plenty to see before or after your cruise, too. Carnival cruises from Seattle dock at the gates of the “Emerald City.” Set on Puget Sound in the shadow of Mt. Rainer, Seattle’s stunning waterfront can be found curving past skyscrapers, historic neighborhoods, important museums, and the lush, rolling parks that give the city its green nickname. One of the best parts of cruising from Seattle is the opportunity to explore the iconic city, famous for its hip coffee culture and musical tastemaking. From its burgeoning foodie scene to its cultural treasures, this sparkling Pacific Northwest jewel is yours for the taking when you book a cruise from Seattle, Washington.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 April 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..