Day 1 - Southampton Southampton is a bustling port city bursting with history as well as shopping opportunities, great restaurants and superb pubs. Nearby you'll find the quaint town of Windsor, where you can visit the many boutiques of High Street or enjoy a tour of historic Windsor Castle.
Day 2 - Bruges, Zeebrugge Bruges, Belgium is called “the Venice of the North,” and its canals and romantic cobblestone alleys twist and turn to show visitors a perfectly preserved side of medieval history and culture. The city center of Bruges is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, meaning a stroll through its center is a must-see and must-photograph opportunity for travelers. History and art buffs will find plenty to see during a cruise to Bruges, like hearing stories of ancient Belgian lore or touring 19th century castles like Loppem Castle or Castle Wijnendale along the way. Then there’s the Groeningemuseum, an impressive art gallery featuring work from artists like Jan Van Eyck to Magritte. As a stop on a Northern European cruise, Belgium also offers plenty of chances to relax, whether you’re taking a tour of a brewery or simply strolling around the Markt, a medieval square where restaurants, cafes, and weekly markets promise plenty of people-watching. Of course, it wouldn’t be a trip to Belgium without trying the region’s signature beer and chocolate, so leave time and room for a cold one and a rich dessert.
Day 3 - At sea
Day 4 - Southampton Southampton is a bustling port city bursting with history as well as shopping opportunities, great restaurants and superb pubs. Nearby you'll find the quaint town of Windsor, where you can visit the many boutiques of High Street or enjoy a tour of historic Windsor Castle.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..