Day 1 - Vancouver Ranked in the world’s top 5 cities for quality of life, on a clear day you’ll see as far as distant Mount Baker. Find nirvana amongst the ferns and lofty cedars in Stanley Park, taste oysters in Granville Island market, and explore historic Gastown.
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3 - Cruising
Day 4 - Cruising
Day 5 - Cruising
Day 6 - Cruising
Day 7 - Cruising
Day 8 - Hawaii (Kailua Kona), Hawaii Located on Hawaii Island's beautiful western shore, Kailua Kona is known for its calm, clear waters that offer the perfect playground for ocean adventure. Take the 25-minute drive north to Manini'owali Beach to swim or snorkel in the ultra-blue waves alongside dolphins and sea turtles. Often referred to simply as Kona, the area is also a place of deep historical significance. Cruise to Kailua Kona and check out Kaloko-Honokahau National Historical Park, a Hawaiian Heritage Site where you'll encounter early temples, ancient petroglyphs and traditional fishponds. See where your morning cup comes from at one of the coffee plantations on the slopes of Hualalai volcano — if you're daring, you can even hike to the summit.
Day 9 - Kauai (Nawiliwili) Situated at the northernmost end of the Hawaiian archipelago, Kauai is Hawaii's oldest island. It's rich with emerald-colored valleys, jagged mountain cliffs and tropical rainforests — which account for its nickname, the Garden Island. Cruise to Kauai and relax on Kauapea Beach, also called the "secret beach," where white sands stretch along steep cliffs near the Kilauea Lighthouse. Venture out to the Waimea Canyon for some hiking: When you see the canyon's rocky, red-hued walls, you'll understand why it's called the Grand Canyon of the Pacific. Or go kayaking along the Na Pali Coast — you might recognize the rocky cliffs and turquoise waters from the original "Jurassic Park," which was filmed here.
Day 10 - Hilo In Hilo, you'll discover a small, quiet town on Hawaii Island's windward side. The vibe here is definitively Old Hawaii. Cruise to Hilo and explore the downtown area, with centuries-old storefronts and galleries where locals sell their paintings, jewelry and pottery. Pop into the Lyman Musuem, where you can uncover the history of Hawaii's volcanoes. Then, head a few miles north to 'Akaka Falls State Park, where you can hike among the lush greenery to catch a glimpse of waterfalls. See the lava shores of Carlsmith Beach Park, and take a dip in the crystal-clear waters. Later, walk among mango trees at Hawaii Tropical Botanical Park, or cool off with a locally brewed beer at Mehana Brewing Company.
Day 11 - Maui (Lahaina), Hawaii Your Lahaina cruise arrives in a historic town that was a favorite spot of Hawaiian royalty. Now on the National Register of Historic Places, in the mid-1800s Lahaina was an important Pacific whaling port. Lahaina's Front Street is ranked as one of the top ten greatest streets. Today, lovely Lahaina caters to visitors with many museums, art galleries, shops and restaurants. Cruise to Maui and visit historic stops like the U.S. Seamen's Hospital, Hale Paaho (Lahaina Prison), the Pioneer Inn, Maui's oldest living banyan tree and other sites on the Lahaina Historic Trail. Approximately 55 acres of old Lahaina have been set aside as historic districts.
Day 12 - Oahu (Honolulu), Hawaii Honolulu is the capital and largest city of the U.S. state of Hawaii. It is an unincorporated part of and the county seat of the City and County of Honolulu along the southeast coast of the island of Oʻahu
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 September 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..