Day 1 - Barcelona, Spain It’s easy to see why Barcelona is the most-visited city in Spain. As the capital of the country’s Catalonia region, this cityscape’s cultural mosaic pieces together a 2,000-year-old hodge-podge of sun-drenched beaches, cutting edge architecture and a world-renowned dining and drinking scene. Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí left his modernist handprint all over the city, while medieval treasures linger in historic Gothic Quarter squares. Get lost in the whimsical gardens of Park Güell or savour a chef-led Catalan cooking class. Browse art collections dedicated to Picasso and Miro – or ride a cable car to the top of Montjuïc Hill, relishing citywide views along the way.
Day 2 - Ibiza Ibiza is a legend among those who enjoy electronic music and mega-nightclubs. But this tiny speck off the coast of Valencia, Spain, has its fair share of natural beauty, local culture and delicious cuisine to delight visitors beyond party season and the neon walls of its clubs. Find Ibiza's mellower side in the old town of Dalt Vila, a UNESCO World Heritage Site — see the medieval fortress and castle of Castell de Eivissa, and behold the simple Gothic beauty of the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Snows. Jump onboard an Ibiza cruise to head to the white-washed villages of Santa Gertrudis and Santa Agnes to saunter through canopied squares full of quiet cafes and artists' galleries.
Day 3 - Málaga, Spain The hub of Spain's southern Costa del Sol, Málaga is the picture of paradise. Scale the hilltop to dramatic La Alcazaba, the sandy-colored Moorish fortress dating back to the 11th century that overlooks this ancient seaside city. Sun yourself on the idyllic beaches of Caleta and Malagueta, taking in views of the mountains across the bay. See the eccentric works of modernist master Pablo Picasso, the city's most famous native son, at the Picasso Museum. Cruise to Málaga and immerse yourself in baroque and renaissance architecture at Málaga Cathedral, with its elaborate arches and stone reliefs depicting the saints, or turn the clock back to the first century A.D. at the ruins of the Roman Theatre.
Day 4 - Cruising
Day 5 - Tenerife The Canary Islands sit more than 1,000 miles from mainland Spain — but as your ship docks at the largest island, Tenerife, you'll feel like you've entered another world. Exploring the island's diverse nature will reinforce this: The landscape here ranges from to deserts to towering volcanoes, dense forests to spectacular beaches. Head to Mount Teide National Park to see the volcanic mountain that claims the title of Spain's highest peak. Cool off in the Bajamar natural salt-water pools, or go scuba-diving among octopus and barracudas in Tabaiba. When you're tuckered out from your adventure, head to a seaside restaurant for a glass of sangria and crusty bread slathered with almagrote, a local hard-cheese spread flavored with tomato, garlic and paprika.
Day 6 - Cruising
Day 7 - Cruising
Day 8 - Cruising
Day 9 - Cruising
Day 10 - Cruising
Day 11 - Cruising
Day 12 - Cruising
Day 13 - Fort Lauderdale, Florida Watch the sun rise above the Atlantic horizon on a morning walk along the Fort Lauderdale Beach promenade. Then grab breakfast by the water – you have plenty of spots to choose from, after all this 'Venice of America' is home to more than 480 kilometres of waterways. .
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 October 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..