New Zealand Tours: Wanaka Retreat small group trip 3 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 21 May 21-08 Apr 22.
Accommodation: 2 nights Lodge accommodation.
Trip Leader: Local leader.
Transport: Private vehicle, water taxi.
Meals: 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 1 dinner.
Activities & Attractions: Wanaka - Locally sourced 3 course dinner; Cardrona - Distillery tour & tasting; Wanaka - Mt Iron Sunset walk; Wanaka - Milennium track walk; Wanaka - Mou Waho island walk; Wanaka - Mou Waho island water taxi; Greater Wanaka - Winery tour & tasting; Otago Rail Trail - Alexandra to Clyde.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Price includes discount of $127 per person Hurry offer ends 15 May 21 Please Note: Airfares are additional. International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature. are not included.
Your Wanaka Retreat small group trip tour with Intrepid departs from Queenstown.
Take the time to slow down, explore, and get to know the Otago region with this three-day Intrepid Retreat: Urban List Editor's Pick experience in Wanaka. With the insider knowledge of a local host at your fingertips, walk the heritage-filled streets of gold rush Arrowtown, understand why the region is the adventure capital of the world, and taste local flavours at a distillery and winery. Take in the spectacular cinematic backdrop with walks up Mt Iron, a visit to a secluded Lake Wanaka island, and ride a short section of the Otago Rail Trail.
Highlights: Queenstown, Wanaka ( 2 nights)
Book your Intrepid tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 15 May 2021, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twinshare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature.
- are not included.
- 10% discount applies to Intrepid Travel trips in New Zealand, departing between 1 April 2021 and 30 April 2022.
- Excludes Intrepid Premium trips and all other Intrepid Travel trips and products.
- Discount applies to new bookings only made and deposited between 1 April and 15 May 2021.
- The discount applies to the land tour price only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (except the standard Qantas Points offer if applicable) and are not combinable.
- Discount does not apply to local payments/kitty, permits, additional travel arrangements, international and local airfares.
- A deposit of $99 per person, per tour is required on booking.
- Full payment is due at least 28 days prior to departure.
- If booking within 28 days full payment is due on booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation, low season.
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice..
Tell us about your travel plans