CANADIAN WEST COAST ESCAPE
From 03/02/2022 to 15/03/2022
Breakfasts Included: 5.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 1.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN VANCOUVER Welcome to Vancouver! Schedule flights to arrive by 4pm in time for a welcome meeting and drink.
Day 2 - VANCOUVER VANCOUVER Guided sightseeing includes the waterfront, Chinatown, and Stanley Park. Remainder of the day is free. (B)
Day 3 - VANCOUVER – VICTORIA VANCOUVER BC Free time this morning. Ferry crossing through the Gulf Islands to Victoria. VICTORIA Free time this evening. (B)
Day 4 - VICTORIA VICTORIA Walking tour with a Local Guide and entry to the Royal BC Museum. Remainder of the day is free. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Victoria with a visit to the famous Butchart Gardens. This and more options are available for purchase with MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 5 - VICTORIA VICTORIA Free time this morning and afternoon. Farewell dinner at a local restaurant this evening. (B,D)
Day 6 - VICTORIA – VANCOUVER VICTORIA Scenic BC Ferry crossing through the Gulf Islands to Vancouver. VANCOUVER Your holiday ends at the Vancouver International Airport. Schedule flights after 2 pm. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans